There seems to be a problem.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There seems to be a problem. [Pics] & sexing.

My Blondi has been climbing the walls of "her?" tank sice yesterday, she's never done that before, should I be worried??
I think she's heading to a molt, as her butt is getting black, so???

Last edited:

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There's something weird on her butt. Another worry for me.... here are some pics.

Finally, is it a girl or a boy?

PLEASE give me good news!!!

[EDIT] : I CLEARED THE PICS TO MAKE THE THREAD EASIER TO OPEN. PLEASE SEE THE LINKS A FEW POSTS AFTER THIS ONE.

Last edited:

slice9

Arachnopeon
sometimes they do this when they don't like the substrate or the humidity is too high/low.......maybe this is it....................or its just exploring, my Ts go through cycles where they are content just sitting around, and then they're all over the place for no apparent reason.

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oooh. Wait, wait.. Let the newbie do it..

I believe that to be a girl..

But, I wanna wait and see what the experts have to say.

-Jason

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Ya I just changed my pinktoe into a new enclosure and she is sitting on the lid right now... I changed from the coconut husk stuff (Eco Earth) to Vermiculate and Peat. I think sometimes they just need to get used to their new surroundings and then they settle down... or as slice9 said it could be humidity levels that it doesnt like or could just be exploring... I know my Zebra has been climbing the walls lately. Oh well I think she should be fine... but just keep an eye on her and make sure she doesnt fall.

TheDon

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think its female.......And It might be a molt..... And i think that unhtjuionjasd jcdbasuiobfbnfuwbbf chybas dfh;yqwhidv dbhierswy cfn3 xsy8hbe 1`

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by hampton
And i think that unhtjuionjasd jcdbasuiobfbnfuwbbf chybas dfh;yqwhidv dbhierswy cfn3 xsy8hbe 1`
Been hitting some of grandpas ol' cough medicine again, huh? ;)

-Jason

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i can't see the pics otherwise i'd say my piece -- everyone is seeing them???

peace
dave

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I can see the 1st and 3rd

EWT

Last edited:

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Did you guys try right-clicking and "Show puicture" ?
About that thing on her butt?

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah man, i already tried that, now i'm only getting the last pic..

i dunno, i can't see them all. I guess I'm not the only one who can't see them..

i'll try again tomorrow!

peace
dave

luther

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I can see "that thing on her butt" and it looks a bit fungal to me. I am not anywhere near being an expert though. Perhaps you could post a description and picture of her tank and it's contents? Is that grass growing in the second picture? Is the substrate garden soil?

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It's kinda hard from the pictures, I could only open 1st and 2nd, but it looks like a male.

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ok, after a long time all the pictures openned. The butt kinda look fungal to me. And never mind about the male part. I think it is a female now, based on the 3rd picture.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yea, its fungal and? what should I do? If u dont mind, drop in the chatroom for a while.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
in another thread i posted something about possibly using gentian violet on a fungal infection. this as suggested by the TKG. that is an excellent book and if you don't have it i seriously suggest you purchase it now.