There is a Mouse in my room will it harm my Ts?

James Mullally

Arachnosquire
So I have 3 juvenile Ts in my room and I found a mouse behind my wardrobe I tried to get him /her out but lost sight very quick it’s a sneaky son of a gun. I’m gonna get mouse traps after work tomorrow but until so is there a big threat of the mouse chewing into my Ts enclosure and getting a one of them?

Neonblizzard

Arachnomoron
Probably better just putting some traps down ASAP, it'll look around the floor to eat long before it would consider a tarantula as a meal.

Highly unlikely they would pose a threat to your T's

James Mullally

Arachnosquire
No. Just put your T high-up if you feel the need.
They’re on a high shelf they should be good I also placed traps around my room yesterday. Thank you!

I mouse could eat one of your spiders, the spider could eat the mouse
The mouse is surprisingly large biggest one I ever saw and twice the size of 3 of my Ts they’re only juveniles biggest is 4 and a half inches. Though one could eat the other I’m still hoping they don’t meet 😂

Bait the trap with chocolate; mice love the smell.
I put bacon fat on the traps but I’ll try chocolate too a few people from work suggested that too me as well.

Probably better just putting some traps down ASAP, it'll look around the floor to eat long before it would consider a tarantula as a meal.

Highly unlikely they would pose a threat to your T's
I have traps down I put them down yesterday so hopefully it’ll stumble into it. I know it’s not likely but I just had some worry thought no harm in asking. Thank you for your advice.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
I put bacon fat on the traps but I’ll try chocolate too a few people from work suggested that too me as well.
I've never heard of using bacon fat, does it work?
I know chocolate (or even a half chewed tootsie roll) works great; I've killed quite a few mice with small dabs of Hershey bars.

James Mullally

Arachnosquire
I've never heard of using bacon fat, does it work?
I know chocolate (or even a half chewed tootsie roll) works great; I've killed quite a few mice with small dabs of Hershey bars.
Yeah apparently it works a few people from work said it worked for them cause they get drawn to the smell of chocolate