Theraphosids can lay silk with there feet?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Its from 2006 so I'm sure the old thread I read it in is probably buried, good relevant info to post up front for those who missed it.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Its from 2006 so I'm sure the old thread I read it in is probably buried, good relevant info to post up front for those who missed it.
I dont know with all the necromancers we have lately chances are high it will rise again like Lazarus!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Toxoderidhilarost: 2543227 said:
I'm not easily irritable, and it's not hilarious! I'm enraged you'd say that ;)
Sorry, but it is hilarious :p
Every time I see you pouncing on a necro thread it's like watching a kid saying 'daaaaadd, quit telling stories from when you were young!' :D

basin79

ArachnoGod
I never knew that thanks for the link. I'm certainly going to repost it in other forums I'm a member of as it's really interesting.

Every day's a school day.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Every time I see you pouncing on a necro thread it's like watching a kid saying 'daaaaadd, quit telling stories from when you were young!' :D
Haha, or he could sound like an old man sitting in his chair, running out of coffee and cigars :D:p

Estein

Arachnoknight
Here is a study from Rainer Foelix that challenges Gorb's and concludes that the tarsal spigots are actually probably chemoreceptors.