Theraphosa sp.

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
Ok guys I know there has been multiple threads on this but how much different is the care for these guys...I have brachys, grammostolas, haplos, pokies I mean everything basically but I've been wanting to get a blondi or stirmi just wanted to know what you guys think?

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
They why didn't you read them instead of making another thead?:?
Also, here.

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
u mean then not they bc the search is gay and i cant ever find what im lookin for and that post doesnt say if i keep one in my room with the rest of my T's if it will be alright.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
u mean then not they bc the search is gay and i cant ever find what im lookin for and that post doesnt say if i keep one in my room with the rest of my T's if it will be alright.
Your correcting Hobo's spelling, when you type like this?

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The search is perfectly fine. The problem is on the user.

What type of info are you looking for? What would be a good informative thread regarding Theraphosa for you?
Do you want me to go to your house to make the setup for you?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The search is perfectly fine. The problem is the user.
That's about what I was thinking.

garbage...the search is gay and i cant ever find what im lookin for...garbage
So what if the search likes others of the same gender?

Alright, here it is:

There are two ways to access the search tool. From the main page, you can access it in the toolbar directly below your login information (top right corner) and across the length of the site, horizontally:

To access from a sub-forum, it is located below the page select quick-links, on the right:

With either method, click it, and it opens a text box to insert search criteria:

You can type the criteria and click 'Go', and that's that. If you would rather do a more advanced search, click the 'Advanced Search' link.

Advanced searching

Here's the advanced menu:

If you are already in a subforum, it will highlight it and only search through there. To change the forum you would like to search, just scroll and click the proper forum.

To select whether you want to search all posts or only titles, use the drop-down box just below the keyword(s) text box:

And finally, if you are searching for multiple words and would like them all to appear in your search results (as opposed to only one or two of the words appearing), be sure to put quotes (" ") around the words. For example, if you are searching for 'pine bark', you will get results with the word 'pine' only and 'bark' unless you put it in quotes ("pine bark").

I hope this is helpful to everyone.

--Joe

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
No Fran your post is very informative and has how you want to keep one just wanted to know what you guys thought about keeping one in my room its not as warm or humid but like I said I have haplos and they do just fine but nevermind everyone seems to have something up there butt!!! Thanks for such a detail on how to perfect the search just sometimes it pulls up reviews or anything that has Theraphosa in it but you cleared that up!! Thanks!

Last edited:

Mez

Arachnoknight
There are lots of very detailed threads on here.
Honestly, if you find it a blag to use the search, just go through the pages in the right forum section, and look for the title.
They're a lot different from Haplopelmas.

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
I agree... with Frans being the best I've seen for Theraphosa I ask one question and everybody goes off topic to point something else out!!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Theraphosa is not impossible, it just need more attention when it comes to thriving.
High humidity, low to mid 80's, good ventilation and a nice and dark burrow.
Water bowl at all times and lots of food :)

Better CB than WC, for sure.