Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sit back and enjoy the show.

[YOUTUBE]-eLb99p1Msk[/YOUTUBE]

Regards Lars

Last edited:

RoseT

Arachnosquire
That was awesome I enjoyed that!, thanks...Love the song in the background too!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That was awsome!...love the music to it!..it fits so well

mingu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's my newest video, i hope you like it.

[YOUTUBE]1uES2VRKnAo[/YOUTUBE]

fugimugim

Arachnopeon
My Salmon pink is displaying some rather odd behaviour. She is refusing food most times and will only eat once a week which it never really did before. She is a female never molted in my care as of yet so i dont have a good measurment. but i think 6" at least. I near sure she's not in pre-molt I've had a couple of Lp's and there never really displayed behaviour like this. I recently change the bedding to coco-fiber and soft bark chips i know i could do better than this but it helps retain moisture. Any tip's ??

Also have a OBT sling really feel out of my depth on this one its scary quick and tries to escape every time i go into the tub. Hehe im keeping it at 30% humidity and at 27 celcius. Drops to about 20 at night.

i will appreciate any help as i dont want my T's suffering i would rather not have them if im not looking after them properly i like doing things right and the internet says hundreds of different things. This forum is very well opionated so i wish to see what you all have to say.

Attachments

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I love the videos Mingu. You did a great job working in each part of the video with the music which was playing. By the way, who is the music by?

Thanks.

mingu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hope you like this one.
[YOUTUBE]z_owVzB5DD0[/YOUTUBE]

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

By the way, who is the music by?

Thanks.
First video; Theraphosa compilation, soundtrack composed by Charlie Clouser.
Second video; Theraphosa apophysis compilation, underground music - war & hope

mingu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
New video,

[YOUTUBE]vQbXvGw7HUY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

ezberserk

Arachnopeon
:clap: Another great video! You sir have some of the cleanest Theraphosa I've seen...I'm a bit jealous. Thanks for posting looking forward to more.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have to agree, great videos, nicely done, with real good choice of back round music instead of some one yapping none stop :eek:

or yelling bam!... :}

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice videos, Mingu. And I LOVE your music selections. (Keep posting what they are please.)

mingu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Made a new T video,

[YOUTUBE]abz6OJPG5WE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: