Theraphosa blondi on the way!

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Well its official. Fran said that Paul Becker had the "real" Theraphosa blondi and that was no lie. He certainly does and I just ordered one. A true CBB blondi. I never thought I would see these again for a real long time. I can't wait to get this little monster. Paul was such a nice guy too. Confirmed the order and then sent me like 5 emails explaining the shipping and answered all my questions. If his T's are as good as his service I'm gonna be broke, lol.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Psykoink, Dealing with Paul is a pleasure! I'm betting you'll enjoy your new addition just as much.......

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Psykoink, Dealing with Paul is a pleasure! I'm betting you'll enjoy your new addition just as much.......
Thanks, I bet I will too. I have heard a lot of great things about Paul. This will be my first time dealing with him but I am certain it won't be my last.

Chris

Tokendog

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Paul is a great seller to buy from, I've had nothing but great experiences with him. Be sure to post pics when it comes in!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am getting one to, and i agree Paul is a great guy! We are very good friends!!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heyn Psykoink,

I really hope you get your blondis alive and doing great.

They are fast, plump and hungry! :)

Paul made the year with this one ;) I told him he will have them sold within hours, and I think I was right on the money :)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Heyn Psykoink,

I really hope you get your blondis alive and doing great.

They are fast, plump and hungry! :)

Paul made the year with this one ;) I told him he will have them sold within hours, and I think I was right on the money :)
FRAN!!! pics???? LOL!!! I am going to do this to every thread until you do J/K LOL!!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dang it! I hope he has one left after I get the funds into my paypal! {D