Theraphosa blondi is here

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Remember that time you said you'd get me a guaranteed T. blondi. ;)

PS: The (in your words) possible T. blondi but probable T. sp. "Burgundy" is still scarfing down on those roaches. Hehe....

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Remember that time you said you'd get me a guaranteed T. blondi. ;)

PS: The (in your words) possible T. blondi but probable T. sp. "Burgundy" is still scarfing down on those roaches. Hehe....
Lol, Im pretty sure the one I sent you, although CB and some patella hair, is a Theraphosa sp spinipes.
But shes a piggy! :D Glad you are happy. That was my present to you since I didnt sell you the last one :(. :)

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
pics or it didn't happen. better upload some a.s.a.p. :D

also, congrats. looks like i'm not the only one that can't wait to see!

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They haven't arrived yet, but I'm sure it will happen. And when it does, Fran will remember some of the people on his friend list. :D
Hey, I NEVER forget my friends :D

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They haven't arrived yet, but I'm sure it will happen. And when it does, Fran will remember some of the people on his friend list. :D
No worries Warren, sooner or later Ill have true Blondi and I promisse you 1 for free.
*winkwinknudgenudge* "Ay? Nowa mean, nowa mean?"

Fran's my best buddy. That's why when (if, Hehe) I start breeding those metallica and hanumavillasumica he's getting some slings. *wink winknudgenudge*

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*winkwinknudgenudge* "Ay? Nowa mean, nowa mean?"
Im in the process of mating my female with Joey- the breeding machine- Jmugleston 's male.

If I get babies, I WILL send you one for free. Mark this post ;)

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
If I get babies, I WILL send you one for free. Mark this post ;)

Oh, oh. That just might go into Warren's signature until it happens *winkwinknudgenudge* ;)