Their should be a isopod section, change my mind

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Then we also need a beetle section. And a mantis section. And a section for butterflies and moths. Heck, why not a section for each genus?

obviously I’m kidding. I appreciate where you’re coming from, but the fact is that this is an arachnid forum -honestly I’m just grateful there’s a subforum for anything other than arachnids at all.

i like reptiles

Arachnopeon
Then we also need a beetle section. And a mantis section. And a section for butterflies and moths. Heck, why not a section for each genus?
I wouldn't mind specialized sections for each animal, beetles, butterfly's and moths as well as mantids would get there own section with a aracknoboard for each animal type, crustations (isopods, amphipods, shrimps etc) would also get there own section and each type would get a aracknoboard and so on

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I don't know, man.
If we do that it might open the door for those weirdos with ants.

Just kiddin. I wouldn't be interested but i don't keep them. Seems lots of people do, though.

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
My only objection is that it complicates things for the admins - I've run fora like this before and it can be a pain in the butt having too many specific subforums. But I'm not actually against it as a user.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Too much to manage on a web site IME

however some sites implement a requirement for the poster to select from a drop down what they are posting about, ie mantis iso etc

why don’t you ask the owner?? We can’t make changes, you’re talking to the wrong peeps! :lol:

i like reptiles

Arachnopeon
Too much to manage on a web site IME

however some sites implement a requirement for the poster to select from a drop down what they are posting about, ie mantis iso etc

why don’t you ask the owner?? We can’t make changes, you’re talking to the wrong peeps! :lol:
I don't even know how to contact the owner lol

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't even know how to contact the owner lol
Because you haven't searched the forum IMO, you know, you and many others always say that stuff..I don't know how/where something is....Explore the site! I didn't know how either, but I clicked on every damn link till I learned what each link brought me to.

i like reptiles

Arachnopeon
Because you haven't searched the forum IMO, you know, you and many others always say that stuff..I don't know how/where something is....Explore the site! I didn't know how either, but I clicked on every damn link till I learned what each link brought me to.
True.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
I see absolutely no reason for a separate Isopods section. It wouldn't get enough traffic to make it worthwhile for the admins to have to review/move/etc. posts that get put in the wrong forum