• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Thegloryfades (Seth)

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I make a purchase from seth and at first I was very apprehensive due to his "inexperience". But when we made the transaction final, I found out that this person is very professional. Communication was so fast and his packaging was AWESOME! I can compare his packaging to some of the best in this hobby. His Ts were also of excellent health. Overall I would grade this transaction as AAA++++... Ill highly recommend him to other hobbyist. In fact im already inquiring about a future possible transaction with him. Thanks again seth! You did a great job!!!:clap:

Mike

Aphonopelma81

Arachnosquire
Thegloryfades(Seth) Positive!

I just finished a trade with Seth and it was POSITIVE! His comunication is great, his shipping is spectacular! and the T's all came in great shape.I would recomend him to anyone! I would and will deal with him again. I would rate this transaction A+++(5 stars out of 5)

James

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just finished a trade/sell to Seth and everything went great!! Would
not hesitate to do business with him again!! Thank you :clap:

midiglitter

Arachnopeon
Positive! A+!

He was great to work with! He was very prompt and shipped very timely. He packaging was superb. Every sling arrived alive and looked great! He was very fair and generous. I am looking forward to dealing with him again and would highly recommend him! :clap:

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A+ service!!!

It was a complete pleasure dealing with Seth. Through out the entire transaction he kept perfect communication and was very professional about everything. And best of all, he delivered. Will be be doing business with him in the future for sure!

The Fishers

eddiebrock

Arachnopeon
Smooth Transaction

Direct , to the point , straightforward and delivery as expected. What more do you need ? Good business in my book.

Keep up the great work. Highly recommend.

Vince

Radio

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I purchased a lot of 10 slings from Seth. Despite his excellent packing, 2 of them didn't make it. Goes to show that sometimes these things just happen! Seth was prompt and more than fair in refunding me. Communication was excellent and I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Highly recommended. Thanks Seth!

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Just did a purchase with him, everything was packed great, communication was awesome! We already have another future purchase planned. Kim