• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

thecage (Thomas Webster)

paulatpetshop

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I bought a bunch of OBT's from Thomas.. He was professional and excellend communication.. All T's arrived in great shape,shipped in cold weather,packed properly... I will do business with Thomas any time.. Thanks Buddy!!!
Paul Becker
www.petcenterusa.net

gunslinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Bought a mature male Cyclosternum, got an additional freebie! Packaging was excellent, shipping prompt, wouldnt hesitate to do business again!

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Purchased a 1/2" OBT sling from Thomas Webster and received excellent costumer service from day 1. He was straight foward, shipped the sling on the day agreed on, and supplied me with the tracking number for the shipment as well. Arriving right on time, my sling was safely packaged and is now eating a pinhead in its new enclosure! Thanks Thomas, I'll be sure to order from you again in the near future!

HorrorPhD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very Positive!

Just received a package from Thomas, and I'm very pleased with the experience!

Spiders were in great shape and beautiful, and communication was friendly and prompt. Truly a pleasure to work with.

I won't hesitate to do business with him again should he have something I'm looking for. :)

Thanks again for the great experience!
Jen

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Did trade with Thomas everything was perfect. Shipping,stock,and communication were all outstanding. I would recommend to anyone.

BlackVenom

Arachnopeon
Positive:)

I ordered 39 obt's and all of them came alive which is schweeeeet! Also the packaging was very good too. Thank you and hope to deal with you again. :D:D:D:D

Jmmm845

Arachnopeon
Obts

I ordered a few obts a few months back and had great service. I'm sorry Mr. Webster for not posting this earlier, but I do have to say I was very pleased with his business. He was very concerned the whole time that the package was in transit. At the time it was snowing out and freezing outside. Delivery was delayed by like 2 days and when received, all spiders were packed beautifully and were in great shape! Surprisingly there was an extra little guy in there :o_O:. Great job altogether and I would gladly do business with him again! Thank you so much Mr. Webster!

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I ordered some tarantulas from Thomas. Everyone arrived healthy and happy! I even got a freebie ;)

There was great communication throughout the process. I would not hesitate to do business with again!

Jamie

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Received my OBTs from thomas and everything was perfect. From communication to packaging/shipping to the health of his stocks, everything went out smoothly. Highly recommended and ill definitely do business with him again!

SCORPIONNOOB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Last week I recieved a very fair priced Singapore Blue sling from Thomas. We agreed on a shipping day and everything went smoothly! Packing was professional and so was the overall experience. The sling is beautiful and healthy and so was the freebie that came with it (Thanks again!). I will be ordering from him again and highly recommend him to others!

Valarya

Arachnopeon
Usually people post about buying from AB members but this is a post about selling to Thomas.

Payment was on time and perfect, communication was great & he was there to pick up the shipment on time... he also let me know when he received the package.

Wonderful dealing with you, Thomas. Thanks. :)

coldvaper

Arachnosquire
Thanks Thomas for meeting up with me and selling me the 2 slings. Above and beyond the call.

49ers

Arachnosquire
Just did a trade and I am VERY happy.
Great Packaging! Fast Shipping! A+++

dactylus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!

I recently purchased 4 Singapore Blue slings from Thomas. The communication was excellent, the spiders are gorgeous and the packaging was flawless. He also threw in a freebie OBT. I will not hesitate to purchase from Thomas again!!

thanks,

David

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

Positive!

Very happy with my side of a trade from Tom, and will be looking to doing business with him in the future.

Thank you, Anastasia

TheBugBarn

Arachnopeon
Great seller

Just got a big box full of OBTs from Thomas. This was without a doubt the best packing job I have seen. Package was lost for over 24 hours in freezing temps, and there wasn't a single dead sling. Order came with a 10% overcount, each packed in new vials with tissue. Highly recommend buying from this seller.

osmbr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Review

Well this review is VERY POSITIVE!!!!!

ill just get straight to the point EXCELLENT PACKING JOB!!

ALL T"S arrived ALIVE!!!

thanks for the FREEBIES!!! I WAS SUPRISED TO FIND THEM:laugh::laugh:

i would def do business with him again, and im sure i will if he has some things i like!!

Thanks again

Manny-

osmbr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just got another box from thomas, and again nice packing t got here alive i will order from him again thanks!!

Manny-

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Got a big box full of surprises from Thomas. Packaging, communication and quality of specimen was totally above average! I'm definitely looking forward to our next transaction!

rballen

Arachnopeon
Received a few slings from thecage today. The packing was superb and all the slings were healthy. Communication was excellent. Top notch seller.