The World Wide Spider Web...

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey people...

Normally I post my latest additions in the announcements section, but today, I am asking for a bit of help from anyone that can be bothered, and am hoping to provoke some general discussion, so here it is, in this bit... No doubt, someone will move it for me if they disagree :)

The Spider Diaries, in its general quest to be a veritable fountain of spider-knowledge for beginners, enthusiasts, new and experienced keepers alike, is doing an article on Spider webbing. Specifically, tarantula webbing.

It is designed to be fairly all-encompassing, but doesn't need to go into hardcore anatomical scientific detail - likewise, it needs to be thorough, but not overly long & complicated.

Please could you have a look at the beta version here, and reply with your thoughts on what I have missed, what could be done better, what you believe to be erroneous speculation etc etc :)

Valid points and extra info can then be incorporated into the article, making it a much better all round guide to spider webbing.

Many thanks for looking....

Jay

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice looking site but the names in the gallery should be scientific