The time has come!

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nova ass is as black as the night! this means shes about to shed? (sorry tried taking pics but they all came out crapp damn digi cam!) i got her out of her hide today cause she hasnt left it in 4 days and i was getting worried but she seems happy as a bunny. Should i try to feed her now before she sheds as much as i can???i know i gotta keep the humidity up but what else can i do to help her? im panicking like mad! any advice please?

thanks in advance people :)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Leave Nova Alone!!!

Nova knows what she is doing....put her/him back, and let your t molt in peace LOL
I'd not bother with prey items at this point.
sit back, have a beer, get the camera, and relax

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
The A. genic I have that if I recall was about the same size as yours molted 4 days after the blackening on the abdomen (Which was a rapid transition in itself) She put on a TON of size. She needs a bigger enclosure now, but I'll let the owner worry about that part ;)

Bill

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
The A. genic I have that if I recall was about the same size as yours molted 4 days after the blackening on the abdomen (Which was a rapid transition in itself) She put on a TON of size. She needs a bigger enclosure now, but I'll let the owner worry about that part ;)

Bill
no worries ive already got 4 other tanks ready for her as she increases in size lol

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Breathe Grael Breathe. :)

She will come out when she's ready to come out.

She's just in there snickering like the rest of our T's that like to keep us all worried.
Bet she's on the comunications line with Keoche right now descusing ways of making you climb the walls. :)

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
Breathe Grael Breathe. :)

She will come out when she's ready to come out.

She's just in there snickering like the rest of our T's that like to keep us all worried.
Bet she's on the comunications line with Keoche right now descusing ways of making you climb the walls. :)
grr lol

OMG shes out tonight i need sleep though i hope she sheds when im here to watch her i really wanna see it!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ya know she's going to sit and watch you and wait till you fall over asleep in your chair.
Then do it right out in the open.
It's a consperiacy I say.
They have it alllllll planned out.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
Ya know she's going to sit and watch you and wait till you fall over asleep in your chair.
Then do it right out in the open.
It's a consperiacy I say.
They have it alllllll planned out.
no luck still her in her hide! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! i wish she would go back to her usually exploring self so i can she her.......she was so active now she never leaves her hide :(