The T Keepers

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i also like seeing the progress you've made with each one, your drawing style has definately improved with each one. Its cool to see!

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you all again. :worship:

T-shirts- They were supposed to be done and here by now, but the guy who was going to print them for me seems to be blowing me off. I am back where I started. The local print shops are a bit pricey for small quantity orders. So shirts are on hold again until I find another printer. :(

Newest cartoon inspired by my screen chewing G pulchra. She has had to be rescued from the top a time or two because she occasionally gets a tarsal claw caught in the screen.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lol very funny! Great artistic photos and very creative ideas!

That sucks about the shirt, I would love to own one!

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just found this. very very very funny. excellent work.
so where are the rest?
i know you better have 365 by now
if not hurry up
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :clap:

Boo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh wow, i just laughed my a** off. Excellent work :clap: :clap: :clap:

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow...six months plus since someone bumped this?
I figured you all just forgot about me.
I have been rather distracted with other projects this year. There are two roughs in my folder that need to be finished and inked. I'll see if I can get one of them up this week. ;)

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have been rather distracted with other projects this year. There are two roughs in my folder that need to be finished and inked. I'll see if I can get one of them up this week. ;)
you should put them in a book or something. I love them.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I didn't know this existed (new to the board) but I'm really glad I found it. Your T drawings are so great! My favorite is the one where they conspire against us by burying the water dishes...every morning I find a mound of dirt where the water dish used to be LOL. I hope you are able to get back into drawing these, we all love em!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What was that about T shirts?? There's gotta be a way. Thanks so much for this! I've so experienced many of the thing you draw.{D {D {D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer

I'm still waiting.

I demand a new one.

Humbly, of course. Because that's how I roll.

:D

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man those are great.....I would love to see more,If you can get shirts made ill take one.......Awesome

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just found this thread too, and I kept distracting my students taking a test because I was laughing out loud. I'd buy a shirt, or a calender or a notepad, or a fridge magnet You name it!

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So to offset my image as the grumpy old man of AB, I figured I'd bump up some perrenial favorites for the newbs.

Also...I though I'd shamelessly ask Wicked to draw another

macjizzle

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
good bump. i just discovered this thread. funny stuff. haven't experienced most of the happenings in your drawings (new to T's) but am looking forward to them! keep em' comin.

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just found this thread for the first time. Great stuff, Wicked, very funny :D

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry it has taken so long. :eek: I have been busy, and haven't done much drawing for fun.
This is the one I was going to do for January.

Water spider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Funny (as allways). My favourite is still the one where the tarantulas conspire to bury their water dishes, though (I swear mine are doing that...)