The steamy affair continues...

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wrote about this forbidden love a while before.

My AF P. striata and my MM P. rufilata are totally hot for each other...
Their enclosures are right next to each other and they are majorly flirting. They wake us up at night tapping on the glass to one another for hours on end. I remember my first crush, talking til 3am every night, often waking up and pissing off my sleeping parents. I guess this is karma for now. Until my son becomes a teenager...:arghh:

louise f

Arachnoangel
Until my son becomes a teenager...:arghh:
Yup friend karma all over. Just wait, those teens can drive you nuts, so now you`re warned :D I got 3 sons a 15 year old and a 18 year old and the smallest 15 months.
The worst of those three is the 18 year old, man that kid gives you grey hair. :D Enjoy your precious boy while he is little. <3 Because I`ll tell you time flies just like that. And then they are adult. My 18 year old is looking after apartments just now, he can`t stand his mom anymore. Haha :D That was a joke. :p:D
But if it is any comfort sweets i heard that girls are more hysterical than boys when teens, according to my own parents :D Gees i just dont get where they get that from :angelic::p:D

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yup friend karma all over. Just wait, those teens can drive you nuts, so now you`re warned :D I got 3 sons a 15 year old and a 18 year old and the smallest 15 months.
The worst of those three is the 18 year old, man that kid gives you grey hair. :D Enjoy your precious boy while he is little. <3 Because I`ll tell you time flies just like that. And then they are adult. My 18 year old is looking after apartments just now, he can`t stand his mom anymore. Haha :D That was a joke. :p:D
But if it is any comfort sweets i heard that girls are more hysterical than boys when teens, according to my own parents :D Gees i just dont get where they get that from :angelic::p:D
Omg, you terrify me lol. At least we have boys tho, teenage girls are waaaaay worse! I know that just from having been one. That's quite an age gap! Like starting all over again. You, my dear, are brave! Kudos.