The Scorps of x Mr Awesome x

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sweet! The pics are great! Which species would you say is your favourite?

I keep meaning to catch up with you, but....I have no excuse. I've been needing to come into GD for a couple
weeks now. Are you still there?
Thanks for the compliment man! My favorite species is definitely Parabuthus transvaalicus and Grosphus grandidieri right after that. Something about the huge toughness, speed, and overall presence of the P trans and the beautiful aesthetic of the G grandidieri. The Grosphus grandidieri has a huge telson that looks like Arnold's flexed bicep. Pure awesomeness. I also really enjoy the Orthochirus. They are certainly the most interesting.
I'm always at Glory Days. Come say hey! I'm usually teaching and can't really come out for too long but I wouldn't mind meeting you.

Was it just me or anyone else? The h.longimanus looks more like a h.laoticus to me...
Im judging from the smooth carapace and black telson

I'd like to know. I know the whole genus is a mess but I bought mine as a captive bred Heterometrus longimanus. I don't mind either way so please speculate!

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, I should be coming in today...or tomorrow...or Monday. lol...I have a somewhat crazy schedule going on right now. I traded in my bass there a couple weeks ago and am not real pleased with the hardware, so I was going to see what you guys can do to help me out with getting replacement hardware. Yes, it was the used Schector 4-string. Seems like it was kept in a garage or something. I got new strings for it, as the originals were kinda bad...just don't want to replace just yet until I can find out what can be done with the hardware.

I'm hoping to get a couple of A. mauris from FauxShow. We'll see, though. Like you, it takes convincing more people than just myself. Just looking at pictures, I really like your Grosphus female. Thank you for sharing your pictures!

-Hope to see you within the next couple days...just not sure when I'll actually be stopping in.

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
#1 and #3 Nebo look gravid to me. Of course, closer inspection or better pics would help. But from what we have right now, I would guess 1&3 are gravid.

I sure hope so! Those are very cool scorps! yeah! :clap:

*edit* btw, how was the Ptrans getting picked up? Pretty normal? Or was it more defensive than "other specie?".