the pissy blondi got packed

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi all,
Well, I did as Eric suggessted. I opened her lid, and as I was starting to lower the deli dish on her, she did a spaz, and kicked clouds of hair, running full tilt around the enclosure. So, I waited for her to calm down (sit still in one place). Soon as she did, I trapped her.
I then slid the lid under her. Eric wasn't lying; they are VERY strong. I was holding the entire contraption, and she was actually stiffening her legs, and pushing up. The deli dish was bowing upwards. I then plavced this in a empty aquarium, (with a flower pot on top), and ran for the bathroom, to rinse off, clothes flying everywhere. After re-dressing, I got her transferred into her travel deli. I simply slid the lid away, slowly, and she walked in. I pushed the ends of the damp towels into her container, on top of her, and then placed the folded sections on top, and mailed her.
She must have nailed the inside of my ears, as they are itching like FNG CRAZY.

Gotta jet to work

Peace, light & eternal love...
Gillian
)0(

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Eric,
Don't think for a moment I wasn't scared witless; I've seen her monster fangs, dragging the ground when she moves. And gee, fingers are just about the same as a pinkie.. :eek:
No Holley, don't get one. I know you said that urticating bristles bother you. This is pure hell. I have a million different itchy spots, all over my body, from my face on down.

Thanks everyone..:)

Peace, light & eternal love..
Gillian
)0(
p.s., Do y'all have any Chaco females, Eric?

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
OH man!! That itching factory of fury is coming to me!!!! LOL Im gunna have to put on a whole bio body suit to get her out. I hate itching!!! Avic. hairs take me out for a month or more!!! Just what have I gotten myself into :D

Im still excited!!

Michelle

Betty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hooray! {D

After my T. blondi got me good, I took a shower and rubbed in baby oil and washed it off. That got the hairs out, and it worked well.

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Michelle,
Kaja (insert her new name here), is actually fine, unless you disturb her. She's only rushed me once. That was my fault, as I was having a particularily "smart" day, and decided to get the pinkie remains out, with my bare hands.
I'm still itching today, but not so bad. Btw, she'll be hungry. I didn't feed her last week, and fed her lightly the week before, as I didn't want the chance of rupture to be too high.

Betty..
My face is swollen and red, in spots. You should see the looks on my co-workers faces when I tell them why I'm splotchy and itchy. You should REALLY see the looks on their faces when I elaborate, and tell them the size of the t I mailed.. :D
enjoy, Michelle..:)
Gillian
)0(

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Gillian said:
Michelle,
Betty..
My face is swollen and red, in spots. You should see the looks on my co-workers faces when I tell them why I'm splotchy and itchy. You should REALLY see the looks on their faces when I elaborate, and tell them the size of the t I mailed.. :D
enjoy, Michelle..:)
Gillian
)0(
"Michelle, its not so bad" Betty my face is swollen and red....what the!!! :eek: thats not so bad???????? LMAO

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Michelle,
Then again, I was disturbing her. She's fine, until you disturb her. The most amazing thing about blondis? For me at least, is how loud they hiss. Its really cool.
Gillian
)0(

jayco_heat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I was told to be carefull with the new C. bechaunicus (horned baboon) I have coming in the mail. But all the horrible stories of the T.blondi have me ready to rethink my idea of getting one myself. But I have'nt heard much better from the C. bechuanicus. :(

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Jayco,
Kaja (the blondi in question), wasn't that bad to own. The worst part by far was making it through molting, until she hit about 5 inches. About all she'd do is turn and survey the landscape, so to speak, when I was servicing her tank.
Peace, light & eternal love...
Gillian
)0(