The P.regalis project....

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
um:? I am trying to sense sarcasm...but I am not sure I can, but he looks like he is outside the tank?

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
He is outside the tank. I just thought it looked a bit funny with the fish right behind him. Note the;) smilies.

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok phew...or i was going to be like..WHOA...

i have heard of some spider/tarantula (not sure which it was...) but I heard something like it can survive underwater for like 24 hrs or something....saw it on TV i think...but i was like DANG...now a T that can submerge...hahaha....next thing you know he will be swimming in the toilet when he gets out...lol!

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've never actually seen it, but a lot of people say that H. gigas can swim. And a dealer (can't remember which) told me that he's seen slings actually completely submerge themselves in a water dish when scared.

I sure would like to see that :p

Jim B.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LOL, now that would be something worth seeing.

Apparently Atrax robustus can go into a form of "stasis" when they fall into swimming pools etc for many hours.
Then someone scoops it out thinking it's dead, and surprise surprise gets bitten.

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
on that T documentary that im hopeing u all saw on disc. channel there was a A.Avic that jumped into the water and was swimming