The P. Dictator

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Last edited:

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And why wouldn't African government ever go unitary? To be honest I am not even sure what the current government their is right now. I know its not a democracy :embarrassed: , is it a form of dictatorship?
Africa is a continent made up of many many different countries. They are not all going to change over to one form of government by some strange sequence of events. Which country is not a democracy? You are generalizing and grouping many nations into one fictitious entity.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
that thread is about a cavimanus, they just made mention of a dictator

KingBaboon85

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
p. imperator

i have three p. imperator and one of them always leans against the edge of his water dish i don't get why is it always him i feel like he's constantly thirsty and the other two are not

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I welcome you with open pedipalps to Arachnoboards, but this thread is about Pandinus dictator. Feel free to search through the scorpion threads, though, or make a new post asking about your emp.

orkimedies

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
if this scorpion were a woman, i would make love to it all day and every night

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heh funny how someone just tried to throw in a random question like that. Oh and I apologize about making that generalization. I know that Africa is made up of many different countries :} ... I guess I was pertaining to the area where P. Dictators are located (Congo and so on).

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
only one thing to say here.... pixelate, pixelate.... My eyes, my eyes :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL, there is one with a Tarantula also. HERE PG13

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
HA! That pic with the girl & the T is the greatest thing I've ever seen. {D

Very William Burroughs. :worship:

twirl and kill

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i wish i had that big toy scorpion that dude is ******* ,i would hang it on a wall in my house

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha, I just noticed it's an AIDS ad. Pretty clever, but doesn't look like it's sending the intended message to to us here in the scorp section of the AB:) . Maybe it would if that scorp was a can of insect spray.

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats a frigin sweet pic...But...It is an aids ad... Kinda a good laughif you own`m.

Vermis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gah! :eek: That's just wrong...

And cue a bunch of people asking 'will my scorpion/tarantula give me AIDS?' {D

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
And cue a bunch of people asking 'will my scorpion/tarantula give me AIDS?' {D
Only if they don't use protection. ;) And take care not to bed down with spiders & scorps known to be promiscuous, or heavy I.V. drug users. Remember, when you make the decision to have sex with that giant spider, you're also having sex with everyone that giant spider has had sex with. :embarrassed:

{D

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
just to get the ball rolling on the dictator again, i've got to ask, what's the appeal? Justify the recent craze over this particular scorpion? Is it just a general matter of taste, or is there something in particular that attracts all of you to this scorpion? I'm not trying to incite or judge, just trying to understand this sub-cultural craze.

John