The Only Tarantula in my collection that likes to be handled.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This is a rare thing indeed. I finally got the guts up to take a picture of my favorite Tarantula, Gypsy. She my beautiful Pink Zebra Beauty (Eupalastrus campestratus) that is such a sweet little tarantula. And I'd like to note this is my only body part you guys will see.

Attachments

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Awwww, c'mon Godzilla, show us a little tail!!!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:D Mmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm, that's some FINE tail bay-bay!!:D

(I can tell you're going to fit right in with us!)

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Maybe I'm blind, but that look too much like an A. seemanni. Or maybe it's just because I don't have an E. campestratus.

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
they look very similiar Iam.. here's a pic of a E campestratus from petbugs.com..

and here's an A seemani from Arachnopets caresheets (nice pic btw Scott :D)..

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
zilla why dont you wanna show everyone anything else? hey thats a nice T do you reccomend them??

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would recommend PZB's. I have a 3 inch female and she is my favorite tarantula. I would almost describe her as a pacifist she is so calm and friendly. They are also very beautiful as you can see from the pics.

-Olan

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Sean
zilla why dont you wanna show everyone anything else? hey thats a nice T do you reccomend them??
I highly recommend them. I stand 100% behind the Pink Zebra Beauty as a starter Tarantula and for experienced Tarantula owners. Forget the Chilean Rosehair. I've found that my Pink Zebra Beauty is much more docile than my Chilean Rosehair.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice looking T godzilla, isn't that a shot of leg I can see in the bottom right corner of the picture?

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by SpiderTwin
Nice looking T godzilla, isn't that a shot of leg I can see in the bottom right corner of the picture?
Yes. It's been driving at least two guys at a Community Forum for Comic Book related movies, TV shows, cartoons, etc. wild. :8o =D :}

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's a few pictures pf mr Mexican Bloodleg (Aphonopelma bicoloratum) and Curlyhair (Brachypelma albopilosum) I'd like to handle but they just freak out too much at the mere sight of a hand in their enclosures.

Attachments

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bry
Blurry cricket at 10:00. :)

Bry
That cricket went to my Pinktoe who's starting to cram monthes ahead of another molt. Strange how thiose pics look better on a small LCD screen. I guess I just cannot win.