The ones you'd get again

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My instinct was to say, all of them. And honestly, if I were to lose them all, I would probably go out and get a job so I could replace them as fast as possible. But that kind of defeats the purpose of the thread.

Okay, my top three. My A. geniculata, A. purpurea, and my P. lugardi--she webs everything and excessively. I love watching her.

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
I think this thread tells a lot about what the "best" T's are. I suspected that genic would turn up a lot, but I'm surprised at how often it actually got mentioned! :)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
tum de dum tum de dum ( thats me thinking ) and i come up with 1- B - SMITHI - 2- P - MURINUS - 3 - B - ALBOPILOSUM - and if i could sneak in L - PARAHYBANA i be happy with them LOL --- phil

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
C. cyanopubescens. anyday. I just lost my male so its time for a new one.

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
C. cyanopubescens

I love my C. cyanopubescens. I SO glad it's a female. In a couple years I could have 100 more !

The GBB would be my first to replace... Yet my new A. Genic I think I'm going to grow attached to.

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
First replaced would be C. cynaeopubescens (GBB). The coloration and overall changes they go through as they develop and grow are amazing. Second would be B. albopilosum (Honduran curly hair). I have 2 of them. One hides all the time. The other is out in the open and always ready to eat! The look is so unique. Third would be G. aureostriata (Chaco golden knee). Mine has a tendancy to like to go for a "walk" while I'm cleaning his enclosure. Pretty calm and tolerant.