The Nhandu's are among us (Pics)

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by Theraposa
nice tarantuls :).. hmm how many Ts do you have, Scott?
I think 90 something, I lose track. Then there's the pedes and scorpions too...

Scott

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice.. now that's a lot Ts.. how do you keep track of all your Ts? anyway...do you have a Pink Zebra Beauty (Eupalaestrus campestratus) or a Cameroon Red (Hysterocrates gigas)? if you do.. can you post some pictures of it? I have a spiderling Pink Zebra Beauty and I'll might get the
Cameroon Red in the future...
thanks

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I have a database that I use. I currently have 1 E. campestratus and 17 H. gigas. I just posted some H. gigas pics a couple of days ago. Haven't taken any pics of my campestratus though...

Scott

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey Scott.. i've heard Cameroon Red likes moisture a lot and they can actually swim... is that true?

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Theraposa
...do you have a Pink Zebra Beauty (Eupalaestrus campestratus) or a Cameroon Red (Hysterocrates gigas)? if you do.. can you post some pictures of it? I have a spiderling Pink Zebra Beauty and I'll might get the
Cameroon Red in the future...
thanks
Here's a picture of an E. campestratus.

Joy

Last edited:

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) nice joy... does your Beauty likes to dig deep burrow? by the way if you have a Cyriopagopus paganus
Asian Chevron... can u post a picture of it.. ? :) thanks

Last edited:

Joy

Old Timer
Here you go--although I believe this species should really be called Haplopelma sp. "longipedum"

Joy

Last edited:

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow that's nice.. thanks :) I'm going get one soon... hmm why was their name changed?

Last edited:

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Scott - Great pics, keep them coming!

Joy - I notice atleast the Haplopelmas aren't in your hands. I've only seen two pics with people handling those, and I can honestly say I'd have no desire to myself.

Bill

Joy

Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
Scott - Great pics, keep them coming!

Joy - I notice atleast the Haplopelmas aren't in your hands. I've only seen two pics with people handling those, and I can honestly say I'd have no desire to myself.

Bill
LOL I have pictures of one in my hands, but if I posted it I'd have to put in a disclaimer ;)

Joy

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Joy
LOL I have pictures of one in my hands, but if I posted it I'd have to put in a disclaimer ;)

Joy
Somehow I saw that coming :D

Bill