All available Mexican species
All available Philippines species
All CA native species
All Grammostola
Augacephalus ezendami
Pelinobius muticus
Poecilotheria rufilata
Monocentropus balfouri communal

I'm not getting any of those until I have more room, but there are plenty that I will keep buying before then.
You might as well say you want everything. LOL ;)

Polenth

Arachnobaron
Caribena versicolor. I wanted to get one this year (and it'd be my first arboreal), but then I got sick and it's been enough to care for what I've got.

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
A. geniculata
B. Auratum
Or B. Emilia
A bit boring, but the geniculata will definitely be on my next buy, and the auratum/emilia are my favorite species of brachys.

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
Until recently, it was p. murinus, but I rectified that. Now, it is likely p. lugardi, c. meridionalis or h. baviana.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
At last count I had 128 species, so anything on my next time list has been moved to the not going to get it list.

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Lasiodora Parahybana
I want a large sized Tarantula but i don't consider myself ready for a Theraposa
I always think i'll get the LP this time for sure,but i end up buying another species :lol:

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I am, have you seen pics he’s posted? His photos could make you want a T you’d never ever consider.
Lasiodora Parahybana
I want a large sized Tarantula but i don't consider myself ready for a Theraposa
I always think i'll get the LP this time for sure,but i end up buying another species :lol:
They certainly grow large, but I'd highly recommend them, even to a beginner. My first tarantula was a L. klugi and he was perfect for me! As for an actual Theraphosa species, I'd probably wait a little while. I waited to get my T. stirmi and I'm glad I did. Keeping tarantulas that require moist substrate was a big learning curve for me at first.

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
They certainly grow large, but I'd highly recommend them, even to a beginner. My first tarantula was a L. klugi and he was perfect for me! As for an actual Theraphosa species, I'd probably wait a little while. I waited to get my T. stirmi and I'm glad I did. Keeping tarantulas that require moist substrate was a big learning curve for me at first.
Yeah,true,and if i end up liking the LP so much,i won't even need a Theraposa.
Nobody says you HAVE to advance in the tarantula ladder. Dry NW terrestrials for the win :lol:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes I got a few, and they are pretty damn awesome!!

Although one is a high strung psycho, I never seen more bolting and constant running around at slight disturbances than any other T. It will hide in its web tunnel then something will come over it and it will run all around it’s enclosure. It’s not a MM wandering just a total nut lol Kinda amazing behavior to witness though. Ever had one like that?
Wonder who recommended those to you?

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Mine gave me a jump scare last week. Was nudging a roach to one of its burrow openings and damn thing jumped out for blood. I was expecting it at the other entrance. By the time I reacted it was back in the burrow feasting away.
They definitely have some personality!! And their speed is quite impressive for their size, not always talked about but they can move!!

coolnweird

Arachnobaron
I'm waiting on a few males to mature out in the next few years, and then I can start diving into my next time list! I skipped a lot of staple species when building my collection, so I'd love to pick up an A. geniculata or A. chalcodes! Ephebopus cyanognathus is on my radar as well. I'd be interested in picking up some Phormictopus, too. Many years down the line when I might consider old worlds, I've got my eye on H. pulchripes and C. darlingi!