The new sling for Dave...

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
The new C. fasciatum.... ain't she sweet? (And this is the REAL one, not a "RICK WEST" photo!):D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sweet!!!

and to think, all of that for one hours of ad designing :)

nice pic!!!
peace
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice little guy! looking forward to the 'growing-up' pics :)

thanks again terri! You rule! Its a beautiful sling! ;)
peace
dave

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
that isn't one of the new imports right? or is it?

beautiful little sling anyway...can you get more pics in different lighting, different angles?

pretend she's a super model! lol. ;)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Put down a back drop, put the fan on high, put on some dancing music and told her to wet her lips and shake her butt hair in the wind.... sorry, she just sat there!!!:D
She a "Costa Rican Red Rump" Cyclosternum fasciatum. Um, um.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
Put down a back drop, put the fan on high, put on some dancing music and told her to wet her lips and shake her butt hair in the wind.... sorry, she just sat there!!!:D
She a "Costa Rican Red Rump" Cyclosternum fasciatum. Um, um.
I believe Brachypelma angustum is the "Costa Rican Red Rump" (or "Costa Rican Red") and Cyclosternum fasciatum is the "Costa Rican Tiger Rump" ...

...but then again, it's just common names, eh?! Argh, wish we could drop those darn nuisances (sp?).

kellygirl

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I believe you are right!!:eek: I have both, both are spiderlings and about the same size, but DUH, they look nothing alike, do they!:D I am SUCH a geek.... thank you for pointing that out... I'd hate to have a bunch of people looking around for the c. fasciatum red rump tarantula!=D

=D "But this girl on Arachnopets posted a PICTURE of hers darn it.... they DO exist! I swear they do!"=D

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
oh well...(sigh) models are such FUSSY, SNOOTY creatures aren't they? ;)

right as we speak i am watching 'Ts and their Venomous Relations'. i'd actually seen this before and didn't realize it.

awwwwwww...cute baby slings...SO CUTE!!! |D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I'm watching that at 6:00 p.m. here on the west coast... going home now to make the popcorn!!:D