the new scorpion

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
as you may or may not know i got a new scorpion today i'm 100% sure it's an emperor and female so i have named her yuna:D also i might take the much! smaller emp back to the shop coz i can't afford another tank and it's about the size of the new emps pincers so it's not safe having them together. yunas pincers are huge! i never thought i would see an emp this big and it's not fully grow yet!.she seems to like trying to escape the tank and balancing on her tail. she has managed to get 1/4 of the way up the tank. haha my mums face when i brought it back was pricless she was very erm....enraged but i think yuna is growing on her;) .

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yes but there's the problem of a constant heat source and i don't want it to be cramped...it's just not right.

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok if i keep the small emp here's what i'm thinking look at this site and i'll tell you the stuff i could get: www.urmstonaquatics.com

faunarium-large
small water dish
thermometer
hydrometer
heat mat size??
i've got some jungle substrate and hides. will this do?. i just don't know about the heat mat size.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your far too kind. The only scorp who gets heat is the only one who doesn't have an IR light. The only kind thing I do is put up with a constant room temp of 75. Bottle caps are easy water dishes... and a small, 5$ sterilite container is perfectly suitable for housing.