The new ladies! (Pictures)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These are the girls I got from Kristy (belljar77).. They are gorgeous! These pictures pretty much suck & do no justice for them..

The packing was so good.. The pulchripes barely lost a hair on her rump.. :clap: Aint she a beauty?! :D

Now the C. fasciatum.. She is a cutie to! Got a big booty on her! :D

All I can say is wow! For Kristy's first time shipping Ts.. She did an amazing job packing! :clap: :cool:

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! The G. pulchripes is so beautiful indeed. Great additions.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks y'all.. :) Now to find the pulchripes a date & attempt to get her knocked up! {D

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Oooo. love the color on the G. pulchripes. Mine is much more reddish... wonder if she's in premolt...

Nice catch on these two!

Marga

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oooo. love the color on the G. pulchripes. Mine is much more reddish... wonder if she's in premolt...

Nice catch on these two!

Marga
Thanks! :) Do you have pictures of yours? The G. pulchripes is one of my favorite NW terrestrials.. Right up there with the LP.. :D
Nice additions.
Thanks! :)
Thanks Tommy. I hope you get loads of little ones from the girls.
No.. Thank you! I am very happy with these girls.. Mostly the pulchripes.. Pictures really do her no justice! If/When I get some babies.. You will def. be the first to know.. :)
Oh my, how I love G. pulchripes. Nice additions. I've been wanting a C. fasciatum.
Thanks! I have never held a spider that is over 5".. Until today! :D I dont normally handle my Ts.. But I just had to! Man.. This girl is AWESOME! To say the least.. I mean... Its like holding a big ole teddy bear! {D

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Now I kind of wish I tried to handle her. Except for the fact that even with gloves, my hands are all itchy from cleaning out her tank. The Grammys really get to me.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now I kind of wish I tried to handle her. Except for the fact that even with gloves, my hands are all itchy from cleaning out her tank. The Grammys really get to me.
Thankfully... I havent had a problem with the Grammy hairs.. I have a very slught itch from my LP.. But nothing compaired to the brachys.. I would itch & burn from the brachys.. Oh boy... To think.. Next week.. Im getting my Theraphosa! :eek: Better get some itch scratchy tools ready! :eek:

jt39565

Arachnoknight
Gotta luv those big booty girls.The colors are great, can't wait to see what they look like after molting.

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
Awesome!!:}
My girl is in heavy premolt,can't wait till she regrows her missing pedipalp and leg:D
There so docile!
Teddy bear is correct!!:clap:

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
You can't be posting pictures like that Redneck, it's not fair... Let my savings build a little more before I'm forced to spend it!

That is a very good looking Pulchripes, possibly the best looking one I've seen to date. And I thought I was only into arboreals... Addin' one more to the ol wishlist I guess ;P

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Tommy, here's Scrunchie, my new girl. She's one of the batch of 11 I got this week from Roaddog.

Marga

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tommy, here's Scrunchie, my new girl. She's one of the batch of 11 I got this week from Roaddog.

Marga

Can you get a better picture? That dont look like no G. pulchripes... I never seen one that red or brown-ish color.. Not even in heavy premolt..

captmarga

Arachnobaron
G. pulchripes is the same as Grammostola aureostriata, Chaco Golden knee, yes? Mine, Devarna, is still much more brown.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah.. There was a name change.. The correct one is G. pulchripes.. Yours may be more brown due to needing a molt.. :)

*Edit* This girl molted maybe... Three weeks ago.. I think thats about when she molted..