The MOST tiny sling EVER

Crowbi

Arachnopeon
A few things. I would put that T in a small container, like a Thornton vial if you have them there, the feeding will go easier.

Now the good news is this locality will eat items larger than itself. It's a ferocious attacker. I have access to pinhead crickets, so I've never scavenged fed these, but you can try it. They respond to movement better than most at its current size.

Do you own the small or the large locality, there is sp Colum. Large, and sp Colum. Small. They look almost identical to the untrained eye. The somewhat ellipse shaped orange markings on the dorsal side of abdomen are connected in the small locality, and not in the large if I recall correctly.

In either case, you can raise them the same etc. Both grow exceedingly fast, and are truly ferocious eaters.

I've never seen a T of any size take on such large prey items CONSISTENTLY like these 2 localities do. They will tackle and hold their cricket while upside down on their dorsal side.
I do have some empty vials around, I'll move it whenever I see it -- or should I disturb it? It's made a couple burrows and is currently residing on the 2nd one.

Annnd I have NO idea if it's Columbia large or small, the little tube it came in only says: H. sp Colombia. So yeah, no idea. I'll try to look at it more closely, but it's a bit difficult considering how small it is!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I do have some empty vials around, I'll move it whenever I see it -- or should I disturb it? It's made a couple burrows and is currently residing on the 2nd one.

Annnd I have NO idea if it's Columbia large or small, the little tube it came in only says: H. sp Colombia. So yeah, no idea. I'll try to look at it more closely, but it's a bit difficult considering how small it is!
You can move it. It's not like it will walk up to you like a dog haha You'll know what type once it's larger.