Species Theraphosa blondi

christin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's amazing! Yes, make sure you post updates. I want a sling as well, if possible.

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
To answer a few of your questions....
1. She is captive bred
2. She was mated already.
3. Yes..."I like big butts, and I cannot lie"

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One more thing

Besides the two small bald patches, the big bald patches on the sides of her abdomen have been caused her legs rubbing up against it every time she moves. I am curious as to what she weighs...

kean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow! that is one FAT blondi... good luck with her... :D

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good night! That poor girl, LOL! I can't imagine how she's walking, dragging that thing around!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm speechless. That poor sweetie does look uncomfortable, doesn't she? If you wouldn't mind, please add me to the list of wanting a sling. My blondi just got sexed as a male.........

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I actually have another female that is on cycle to lay eggs as well. She is not nearly as fat, but she will develop in a few months. So far, as far as sacs are concerned, I am dealing with her, my X. immanis has a sac (knock on wood....it's been 4 weeks now...) another T. blondi, P. irminia, L. parahybana, 4x P. platyomma, and a P. nigricolor (need a male for her). So it will be a busy summer. For those interested, check out the X. immanis thread found in Tarantula Announcements. I have pictures up for her as well (with the sac.)

Alex B

Arachnopeon
Hi,

I do not want to be unpleasant, but isn't she a bit too fat for a successful breeding ?

Alex

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She has already been mated. She is developing eggs, which makes her so obese. Don't get me wrong, she was a fat-ass before, but now she is just colossal.