'The Most Adorable' award goes to....

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I think my Harpactira chrysogaster sling is one of my cutest Ts. It's still pretty small but doesn't hesitate to throw threat postures at me when I'm refilling its water dish. And it drums its legs and does the happy butt dance when I feed it!

IMG_9859.JPG

Leila

Arachnobaron
Keep the pictures coming! I love all of these. I knew you all would not let me down.
Also.. @Paiige : girl, where you at with the cute photos??

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Tell me your pick/picks for The Most Adorable Tarantula award. You can list up to 3. Ok, screw it. List as many as you want- doesn't matter to me. (Attached pictures help your vote.)
Three Toes to the Wind (Avicularia avicularia)

2" rainbow tarantula making threat pose at crippled mealworm (Dolichothele diamantinensis)

Tarantula Jail (Grammostola pulchra)

they have to be in your gallery, in which case you click on the camera icon....other peoples pics must be linked...its against ab user policy to post other peoples pics;)
I would think it would be OK to use the "Share BB (With Thumbnail) Code" or "Share BB GALLERY Code" to embed any Arachnoboards gallery image in a forum post, as they link to the original (if you click the image).

"Share BB IMG (With Thumbnail) Code" results in:

"Share BB GALLERY Code" results in:

Last edited:

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
I was rummaging through the pockets of my jeans before throwing them in the wash and out popped this adorable piece of lint! DSCN7936.JPG This is up there with the most adorable tarantulas I have ever seen.

tetracerus

Arachnosquire
Most adorable species would have to be Cyriocosmus elegans. It has a heart on its butt! How do you beat that?

As for individual specimens, I think my rosie Cygnus is pretty cute :)

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
Adorable tarantula, if I understand word 'adorable' right, first thing that comes to my mind is Avi sling;) Here is my A. amazonica L2 :

keks

Arachnobaron
@basin79 I ment it absolutely serious, I really love your jumpers :).

(Why is here no smilie with hearts in it's eyes?? Women love such things ^^)

Leila

Arachnobaron
@boina...quit
Cheers. They are absolutely phenomenonal little rascals.
Jumpers win the 'most adorable spider in existence' award. Hands down. :D

As far as tarantulas go, the Avicularias take the trophy home. There were more votes for them than any other T...although I did not tally anything up. Perhaps I am biased. :p

Leila

Arachnobaron
@boina LOL!!!! I have no idea!!! I think I had that saved in my draft because I was going to joke with you about something yesterday?? :rofl: I'm sorry for the confusion, love!! :banghead::banghead: