The Ideal Size Containers?

MrP

Arachnopeon
I need to know the optimals size containers from sling to juvenile to adult for the following spiders:
-chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
-caribena versicolor
-grammastola pulchra
-avicularia purpurea
Thank you kindly

Orionoid

Arachnopeon
2-3x DLS in floor space for the terrestrials (G pulchra, C cyaneopubescens). This will vary from spider to spider and depends how large they grow and how quickly they do so. You can get away with less horizontal space for the arboreals, but they will require similar height as the terrestrials do width. It's less about species by species and more about individual specimen size.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
There is no optimal size, thats something you get an eye for depending on your specimen and its size.

The arboreals can be kept with more space as slings, terrestrials slings do better in smaller enclosures. Rehouse when you see fit, there are so many enclosure options out there.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
You kinda just need to watch videos and use common sense. If the T looks small in the container it probably has enough room. The A. purpurea and
C. versicolor obviously need tall enclosures while the other 2 sp. need wide shallow ones with floor space.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I need to know the optimals size containers from sling to juvenile to adult for the following spiders:
-chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
-caribena versicolor
-grammastola pulchra
-avicularia purpurea
Thank you kindly

As slings all will work with a 16 oz deli cup, though for Avics I prefer Thornton vials. At about 1-2" I drop Avics into a 32 oz deli cup.

The others may go into something like a Really Useful Box. There are many sizes, give them something that allows them to walk around beyond just 1 body length from wherever a hide is located. For Ts that are 2-4" I use various sized ExoTerra Breeder Boxex.