the great escape

Dorittos

Arachnopeon
my rose freaking escaped her cage >< i am so disparate looking around for her any tips on luring her out or some thing?

(glads shes not aggressive unless startled x.x)

Andrei

Arachnopeon
Start searching around her terrarium in places where she could be hiding. And put over night weat towels in the corners of the room.

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Good luck with finding her, hope for the best and make sure to check around the egde of your nightstands and round any things laying on the floor.

Dorittos

Arachnopeon
man i care so much about my rose i even left work early today and if she some how got into the garage(my room is part of the garage lolz) it wont be good because its super cold and its been raining allot and the garage is really wet >< afraid of some thing happening to her D: and will putting a wet towel down lure her back?

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wait till 2am long after everyone is in bed and break out the flashlight!

Dorittos

Arachnopeon
wait till 2am long after everyone is in bed and break out the flashlight!
i did all last night =( still no luck i am still searching at the moment theres only 2 places i am positive she can be one is my garage and theres notting i can do but search there, and two behind my huge desk witch ways to much to move so not much i can do :(

i am thinking of releasing a few crickets in hopes of making my room her hunting grounds ><