The Great Escape....

Gravy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Had.A escaped last night/early this morning!

He was contained in a plastic cake container with a little sand and a hide while i re-do his tank, the lid was slightly open for air at one end however the sides are about 8" tall an it can't walk up them.
Anyway that was place ontop of a bunk bed out of the way of my cat :p its 6' high! and its basically a timber frame, varnished.

I found him at about 4pm just in the corridor behind some paint tins :E just down the hall from the room he was in.

Used a Blacklight to find him, never used one before my they do glow :)

Im quite impressed with my scorpion and would have loved to see how on earth he got down the timber frame, its totally vertical unless he got a grip on the contours of the wood!

Won't be letting that happen again and thankfully he didn't get attacked by the cat or hurt himself, also he hadn't moved too far but i expected he wouldn't have moved as far as that!

So glad to have him back my sister would have died of shock if she'd seen him out, not to mention people walking barefoot around the house! Phew!

Eurypterid

Arachnerd
Old Timer
Did you find him tangled in a barbed wire fence, along with a motorcycle?

Gary

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
He probably jumped I've seen scorps take huge falls and come out unscathed magjor armour on them fellas!