The Goot

DeTwan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So I finally received my gooty in the mail from Micheal Jacobi, who by the way is my idol and savior. Thanks again Micheal. The spider is about 2.5 to 3 inches long, yet its colors are quite trabby until it is taken into direct sunlight.
I want to know if anyone who has or had a female gooty how long it took for their spider to maintain it's brillent collors. I'm thinking this might be a male already, or it might molt soon. I just got it about an hour ago so can't really tell.

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
im pretty sure they look bright blue like that when in certain lighting.but your spider could be in need of a molt

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Email MJ and ask his when it molted last and if he was expecting it to molt soon when he sent it to you.

SavageDigital

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Why do you think it's a male? It can't be the "colors are quite trabby", since males look like this:

But here's a little one on 2/06, looked like nothing special without strong light:

Then here it is about a year later:

tony77tony77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
that first pic looks female to me.

Why do you think it's a male? It can't be the "colors are quite trabby", since males look like this:

But here's a little one on 2/06, looked like nothing special without strong light:

Then here it is about a year later: