The Gimp Sheds (trying this again...)

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Hi, just tried to post this and got dumped so I'm trying again :mad: I keep thinking that I've pared the files down small enough and it keeps telling me I haven't.
This is "The Gimp" a rosehair that I rescued from the reptile show a few months back. WC, she was starving and had her right front leg and palp ripped off. Well, she shed last night and as you can see, she is beautiful (and definately a girl!). Her leg and palp are back but the really hilarious thing is that she seems to not be too sure about how to control that new leg yet - the second pic shows how it flails up over her head when she gives me the warning to stay back:p

Gail

Blackwidow69

Arachnopeon
AAAWWWW!!!

:? ;P You know, that really makes you wonder why people even keep tarantulas if they dont want to take care of them.. Ive had a few like that with missing legs and sores on the abdomins and took real good care of them and they turned out to be real nice Ts and looking real pretty after they molt. Then they get fed real good and have nice fat butts.. =D :cool:

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Glad to see shes happy and healthy and has her leg, palp, and attitude back !! Very cute !