Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Resolved the forum keeps logging me out!?!?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by RobertJ1, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertJ1

RobertJ1 Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    Ok so the keep me logged in setting isn't working at all and every single time I click on a thread or want to post anything it says I have to login again...what in the world is going on?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ThatsUnpossible

ThatsUnpossible Arachnosquire Active Member

UK
    I have the same problem on my iphone, but my ipad stays logged in. I wonder if it might be a setting on the phone? I’ll be very interested in any replies you get from those in the know.

3. RobertJ1

Well it was working fine and then all of a sudden it didn't. I just wonder if something with their webauth is funky.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. The Snark

The Snark هرج و مرج مهندس Old Timer

No way to tell with the info given.
    Both phone apps and net security is constantly being upgraded and modified. It could be on ABs server end or your phone or both. You have very little or even no control what the latest updates and security measures are. Maybe this is some oversight in the latest intrusion detection of a php app, or an Android programmer had a few too many last night. Or...

5. RobertJ1

Well I know it is not on my end. The same thing happens whether I am on a mobile device, my laptop, my desktop or whatever I use.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. The Snark

7. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    Actually sounds like a cookies issue to me. Try clearing the cookies and cache for this website and try again and let me know if you are still having the same issue.

It happened to me earlier today. Not sure what it is, but after I cleared my cookies, the problem went away. ;)

Debby

• Helpful Helpful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. The Snark

That sounds like the server changed something and a cookie was no longer valid.

9. I've had this problem before and it went away after a couple weeks. It started doing it again 2-3 days ago, just cleared my cookies and so far seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the help!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.