Resolved The fonts on arachnoboards went so small that I can barely read it, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
hi, the fonts on my screen are so small, that I can barely read it, cant find where to change it seeking help, but no success, thanks for help

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Sounds like you simply zoomed out on accident. On your keyboard, hold Ctrl and the hit + on your number pad a few times until it gets larger.

If you're on Chrome, there's a little magnifying glass to the right of you address bar (where the website addresses go). Click on that for the same result. It's likely in a similar spot for Firefox or Edge.

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Sounds like you simply zoomed out on accident. On your keyboard, hold Ctrl and the hit + on your number pad a few times until it gets larger.

If you're on Chrome, there's a little magnifying glass to the right of you address bar (where the website addresses go). Click on that for the same result. It's likely in a similar spot for Firefox or Edge.
Thanks for help, its back in order, I had to press it accidentally. Have a great day:)

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Sorry, late the party. But man, your fonts in your original post were HUGE! Made me wonder for a second if you're legally blind. ;)
Seriously, hope you got the problem with small fonts resolved. Does sound like a browser issue.

[Old lady alert: I loved (and easily read) OP's large font help post.... :wideyed:]

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Sorry, late the party. But man, your fonts in your original post were HUGE! Made me wonder for a second if you're legally blind. ;)
Seriously, hope you got the problem with small fonts resolved. Does sound like a browser issue.

[Old lady alert: I loved (and easily read) OP's large font help post.... :wideyed:]
My tip above works in reverse if you'd like to make all text larger :) Some sites don't handle scaling very well, but this site works pretty decently from what I've seen.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Get in the habit instead of squinting and smushing your nose against the monitor: Hold down Ctrl and hit the + key. - key to reverse. Don't forget to leave your monitor with 1 point type face and rotated 90 degrees if someone else in your home uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.