Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Resolved The fonts on arachnoboards went so small that I can barely read it, help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by MapleMatt, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MapleMatt

MapleMatt Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    hi, the fonts on my screen are so small, that I can barely read it, cant find where to change it seeking help, but no success, thanks for help

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. EulersK

EulersK Arachnonomicon Staff Member

Sounds like you simply zoomed out on accident. On your keyboard, hold Ctrl and the hit + on your number pad a few times until it gets larger.

If you're on Chrome, there's a little magnifying glass to the right of you address bar (where the website addresses go). Click on that for the same result. It's likely in a similar spot for Firefox or Edge.

3. MapleMatt

MapleMatt Arachnopeon Active Member

Thanks for help, its back in order, I had to press it accidentally. Have a great day:)

4. Sorry, late the party. But man, your fonts in your original post were HUGE! Made me wonder for a second if you're legally blind. ;)
    Seriously, hope you got the problem with small fonts resolved. Does sound like a browser issue.

[Old lady alert: I loved (and easily read) OP's large font help post.... :wideyed:]

5. EulersK

EulersK Arachnonomicon Staff Member

My tip above works in reverse if you'd like to make all text larger :) Some sites don't handle scaling very well, but this site works pretty decently from what I've seen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Snark

The Snark هرج و مرج مهندس Old Timer

Get in the habit instead of squinting and smushing your nose against the monitor: Hold down Ctrl and hit the + key. - key to reverse. Don't forget to leave your monitor with 1 point type face and rotated 90 degrees if someone else in your home uses it.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.