the elusive E rufescens

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Wow....my sling just molted, and for some reason, it's chosen to come out of it's burrow....
what a BEAUTY! Lightening fast, eats like a pig, and grows quickly... I just LOVE my Swifty freebie!

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
thanks! It was approx 1.25" before the molt, I'd say it's just shy of 2" or so now. They really gain in size each molt, at least when they are this small!

NightCrawler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's quite colourfull despite the "small" size...I like it :) Its something other than my 2" l. parahybanas. They only got a boring light gray colour :(

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yikes ! That green is awesome! Do they keep that color into adulthood?

NightCrawler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't know for how long they keep their gray colour. Just know that i've seen pictures of adults and they were black with salmon pink coloured coxa, trocanter, patells and around the edge of the cephalothorax and some of the hairs all over their bodys. But I don't know if that goes for all l.parahybanas.
But your right...The green colour really is awsome:)

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had no idea the rufescens was so gorgeous.
That's another one added to the wish-list!

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh, I was talking about the rufescens, whether it keeps the green into adulthood or not. I know what adult parahybanas look like.

NightCrawler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Venom
Oh, I was talking about the rufescens, whether it keeps the green into adulthood or not. I know what adult parahybanas look like.
I noticed to late that it was not a question for me :)