The Duck Thread

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ha, I've been off AB for too long. I got Pollock back-he probably, though it could have been something else, fatally injured the female he had been sent off to join so that family gave him back, and I have found a happy way to keep the trio of mallard boys even with going here and there. I've made some good friends who have chickens and a huge backyard and are more than happy to take them when I am gone. They just turned 3 last week and at the moment are very bitey since it's mating season.
A friend of mine makes short films, and used them for one of his shorts, enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UIH09CWE8w&list=UU-f8Tud7XwjhQCxFzf-YbeA

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
Ha, I've been off AB for too long. I got Pollock back-he probably, though it could have been something else, fatally injured the female he had been sent off to join so that family gave him back, and I have found a happy way to keep the trio of mallard boys even with going here and there. I've made some good friends who have chickens and a huge backyard and are more than happy to take them when I am gone. They just turned 3 last week and at the moment are very bitey since it's mating season.
A friend of mine makes short films, and used them for one of his shorts, enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UIH09CWE8w&list=UU-f8Tud7XwjhQCxFzf-YbeA
That's awesome! that you got him back, not that he may have killed a female

Entomancer

Arachnobaron
Cool thread.

I was actually thinking a while ago about how I like parrots, but would never be able to devote the amount of attention that they need, so a bird such as a chicken or a duck would be better, since I wouldn't need to give those kinds of birds as much attention.

By the way, how the hell could a duck fatally injure an intended mate? Maybe I just don't know much about ducks, but I can't think of a way or a reason that a male would do something like that to a female.

friendttyy

Arachnolord
We have 9 ducks i dont name them but they are very cute the one eats out of my hands.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
It really sucks that the males get so aggressive and mean at maturity.. They calm down a bit when they get older, but they just aren't the same anymore..

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Just to toss some trivia and nonsense about. Anatidaephobia. One of the classiest words in the English language.