the day of reckoning is nearly at hand!!

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
tommorw my killer new t's will be shipped , i'll get them wensday, i pretty darn excited because this will finaly put my asian collection almost right where i want it:) heres the good s i'm getting...
Cyriopagopus Shioedtei-Malaysian Earth Tiger 6" FEMALE(this will be my baby)
Haplopelma Sp. "Chinese Black Earth Tiger" adult FEMALE
Haplpelma Aureopilosum-Asian Black adult FEMALE, Gravid!
Haplopelma Albostriatum-Laos Zebra adult FEMALE

i'm having trouble sleeping now, keep on thinking they'll be here soon :), well this will almost have me satisfied with my currect asian collection, i'll need a H. schmidti and the elusive "true" H. minax, ahh but then theirs some other rarer asians i want, i fear it will never end lol, i'll post pics on the day of reckoning!, best regards--Jeff

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by Weapon-X
tommorw my killer new t's will be shipped , i'll get them wensday, i pretty darn excited because this will finaly put my asian collection almost right where i want it:) heres the good s i'm getting...
Cyriopagopus Shioedtei-Malaysian Earth Tiger 6" FEMALE(this will be my baby)
Haplopelma Sp. "Chinese Black Earth Tiger" adult FEMALE
Haplpelma Aureopilosum-Asian Black adult FEMALE, Gravid!
Haplopelma Albostriatum-Laos Zebra adult FEMALE

i'm having trouble sleeping now, keep on thinking they'll be here soon :), well this will almost have me satisfied with my currect asian collection, i'll need a H. schmidti and the elusive "true" H. minax, ahh but then theirs some other rarer asians i want, i fear it will never end lol, i'll post pics on the day of reckoning!, best regards--Jeff
Where's your Chilobrachys species? I got a big old HUGE Malaysian Giant Tan. She's GORGEOUS! When I get the dig up and running again, I'll have to show you a picture. Then you'll REALLy want one too! ;)

Wysi

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jeff,
I gotta ask; What happened to the three (Cyriopagopus schioedtei) you had?
Don't know what ya got 'til it's gone, huh? :)
john

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

yeah john trading those 3 was a foolish thing i know, your absolutly right on that that though realizing how good they were aftter i traded them, i was an idiot to trade them

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: the day of reckoning is nearly at hand!!

Originally posted by WYSIWYG
Where's your Chilobrachys species? I got a big old HUGE Malaysian Giant Tan. She's GORGEOUS! When I get the dig up and running again, I'll have to show you a picture. Then you'll REALLy want one too! ;)

Wysi
cool can't wait to see the pics:), i do have 3 c. fimbriatus , they are awesome litte suckers! never seen a t web up so much geez, great appetities too.