The Container Store

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Hey guys, I just wanted to share that I recently went to my local Container Store and was overwhelmed with the potential of tarantula enclosures! So many plastic shoe boxes, sweater boxes, kitchen storage boxes, etc. Sling sized boxes, large NW terrestrial sized ones, you name it. I know that you can get clear plastic boxes basically everywhere but if you've got a local Container Store I'd highly recommend a trek over to it. I found plenty of suitable boxes for $3-$10. Didn't find many that were suitable for arboreals though, but if terrestrials are your game then it's definitely worth a look.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Hey guys, I just wanted to share that I recently went to my local Container Store and was overwhelmed with the potential of tarantula enclosures! So many plastic shoe boxes, sweater boxes, kitchen storage boxes, etc. Sling sized boxes, large NW terrestrial sized ones, you name it. I know that you can get clear plastic boxes basically everywhere but if you've got a local Container Store I'd highly recommend a trek over to it. I found plenty of suitable boxes for $3-$10. Didn't find many that were suitable for arboreals though, but if terrestrials are your game then it's definitely worth a look.
This place is heaven for invert enclosures!!

FrmDaLeftCoast

Arachnosquire
Sounds like a place I'd go in telling myself "10 minutes...one container...$10 limit"....2 hours later I'll be leaving the store with 10 containers & $40 over my limit.