The boehmie we all thought it should be

xyruz

Arachnopeon
I posted a thread before about my t that should be a smithi..and yet we all thought that its not.. all of us agreed that its a boehmie..after a 2 or 3 moult.. it looks like this now.. its becoming more of a smithi right????or am i wrong again.. if it is.. then we are all wrong..:banghead: :happy:

Attachments

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
If the first colour "sectons" (what are these stripes called anyway?) start to appear more reddish it's definitely baumgarteni. At this stage it's hard to tell..

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just DO NOT breed it, as you don't know what it is. There is no need for FrankenTs there or anywhere else.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Yes it certainly seems like we have enough mystery "boehmei" "baumgarteni" "smithi" hybrids floating around as it is. Wait until it matures and let us know!

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I posted a thread before about my t that should be a smithi..and yet we all thought that its not.. all of us agreed that its a boehmie..after a 2 or 3 moult.. it looks like this now.. its becoming more of a smithi right????or am i wrong again.. if it is.. then we are all wrong..:banghead: :happy:
Are you referring to this thread http://arachnoboards.com/threads/update-of-my-brachy-the-one-that-i-dont-know-what-sp.288721/? I clearly stated on one of my post that the problem is, the photo is of a specimen that is recently molted so it's hard to say wether is a hybrid or boehmei. Brachypelma emelia is definetly not to those who think is emelia. I also stated on a different post that's it's not a smithi.

What do you think it is that you have? Who was the seller? Did the original seller had it since it was a baby? Did the seller hatch out this baby from one of his females? Was it imported out of the USA?

xyruz

Arachnopeon
Update for this t... it just recently moulted last week.. here it is now.. and i feed it with a delicious snack after a long month in premolt:angelic::hungry::happy:;):)(lizard).. can anyone tell the sp of my t now??

Attachments

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Weird transition for a hamorii. But maybe thats what it is. B. hamorii.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Update for this t... it just recently moulted last week.. here it is now.. and i feed it with a delicious snack after a long month in premolt:angelic::hungry::happy:;):)(lizard).. can anyone tell the sp of my t now??
Your photo isn't that clear, but from what I can tell looks like a hybrid.

xyruz

Arachnopeon
I still got a doubt though...just so, i will not breed this t...