The biggest pokie you have owned

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a huge female ornata that is pushing 8 1/2 inches just wondering What some of the biggest ones you have owned?

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nothing full size yet, but my fasciata is a little over 4". I look forward to the day my rufilata packs on the size, but she's only 3" now. Pathetic, yes, but I'm proud of her!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here is my big girl, she is easily the biggest I have seen, but she is right at
8" maybe a smidge over.

bushbuster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thems some long legged boogers, I swear mine added an inch to her leg length last molt, from 4 1/2 to 5 1/2, but thats just a guestimate.

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ROFLMAO! When mine grow up THERE IS NO WAY I'm getting close enough to MEASURE them. You'll just hafta bellieve me when I tell you they're 14 inches long. LOL I CANNOT WAIT for mine to get that big. They are even more stunning than I realized. I am DROOLING all over the keyboard. Thanks for sharing. Di

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
?

So how old are they?

LOL, Ryan your Big Girl looks bigger in person. I hope mine get that big.

Question for Ryan... Which one was it that ran up my leg? You siad that I did really good by not FREAKING out, but that was befrore I had read any bite reports:? :eek:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It was not the big girl. lol. The mother of the sling you bought was the one that decided she wanted to climb you {D Your like 6'5-6'6 so I think she thought you were a tree.

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My regalis is somewhere in that neighborhood. Probably close to 8 1/2". She's a big girl. Next time I'm bangin around in her tank I'll try to get some pics and put 'em up.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
8" mark

So how long does it take them to reach the 8" mark typically.

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
So how long does it take them to reach the 8" mark typically.

Not sure, I got her as a mature female. It's my only T I haven't gotten as a sling. Couldn't pass her up though, she was too good looking.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i havent measured my ornata but she is the biggest arboreal i have.at least 8"
when she molts ill take her out for pics

Steveyruss

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Good god some of those are as long as bird eaters! That's incredible for arboreal species, I hear that the Indian Ornamental can get over 9 inches!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am not to sure a Regalis can get that big, but I know Rufilata can. I do have a few big Regalis, maybe 7.5" max though.

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
9" is most likely not gonna happen with a regalis. Mine is 8- 8 1/2 MAX. And that's huge. Most average 7 1/2 to 8" when they're maxed out.

Steveyruss

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
9" is most likely not gonna happen with a regalis. Mine is 8- 8 1/2 MAX. And that's huge. Most average 7 1/2 to 8" when they're maxed out.
9" is possibly the largest ever found, I'm sure I read something about it on some obscure website.