The Biggest Grump to ever be Grumpy

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
That's not anywhere near being the 'grumpiest.' It's fangs aren't even all the way out, or dripping with venom.

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
i dont know, you tell me. o_O
Every species will give that "threat pose fangs out venom dripping" if you piss them off enough/catch them on a wrong day. If you are asking more species specific, then anything from pterinochilus, cyriopagopus, haplopalma ect are all notorious for this. Haplopalma/cyriopagopus especially

Bread

Arachnopeon
My hysterocrates cameroon does the venom dripping thing and stridulates EVERY time I open her lid, I've read they have nasty venom too, my fingers stay well away :p

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Every species will give that "threat pose fangs out venom dripping" if you piss them off enough/catch them on a wrong day. If you are asking more species specific, then anything from pterinochilus, cyriopagopus, haplopalma ect are all notorious for this. Haplopalma/cyriopagopus especially
pretty sure i rated your post 'funny'.... :angelic:

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
My hysterocrates cameroon does the venom dripping thing and stridulates EVERY time I open her lid, I've read they have nasty venom too, my fingers stay well away :p
Mine is between 2-3 inches, so far it just stays in its tunnel except when it wants food...but the moment you even mess with the lid, it dives to the bottom of its tunnel.