The best t purchase in a ling long time

losct2381

Arachnosquire
I had the lovely experience of purchasing two cobalt blues from :AnastasiaHaroldsen@net-bug.net an she was good to me real clean t's actually larger than she said they would be real nice color captive breed large about 4 1/4 really nice t's love em I was suppose to get one and she actually brought 2 so I could pick I ended up getting them both to tell u the truth if she would have brought 4 I would have bought them all they are is such good condition thanks Anastasia if there's anyone on ct near Danbury looking for good t's she's got everything and anything just ask her well worth the drive to her and I think I found my new supplier thanks again I will be uploading pics later on tonite after I rehouse guy talk to her she knows her stuff just look at her list if u looking for captive breed she got it all

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had the lovely experience of purchasing two cobalt blues from :AnastasiaHaroldsen@net-bug.net an she was good to me real clean t's actually larger than she said they would be real nice color captive breed large about 4 1/4 really nice t's love em I was suppose to get one and she actually brought 2 so I could pick I ended up getting them both to tell u the truth if she would have brought 4 I would have bought them all they are is such good condition thanks Anastasia if there's anyone on ct near Danbury looking for good t's she's got everything and anything just ask her well worth the drive to her and I think I found my new supplier thanks again I will be uploading pics later on tonite after I rehouse guy talk to her she knows her stuff just look at her list if u looking for captive breed she got it all
There is a forum for buyer reviews,just an FYI.
And for the love of god,use some periods,you lost my attention half way through when my brain started to hurt.I am trying to figure out how to report this post,so someone can move it to the appropriate forum.

losct2381

Arachnosquire
I'm posting from my iPhone periods are rare when I post from my phone And Thanx for letting me know about the section on buying

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'm posting from my iPhone periods are rare when I post from my phone And Thanx for letting me know about the section on buying
Try double clicking the space bar.

:eek:

And congrats on the spiders.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't have any problem with punctuation on my iphone.
nor do i. its actually how i am normally on AB (which has led to some interesting typos of my own, i'll admit to being pretty far away from perfect.)

i could say i think the OP has a problem with forum posting laziness, but i'd be called out as being rude... besides i think they are just new and don't know where to post their review.