The BEST T deal of the CENTURY (part 2)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alright..

continuing on with the luck i'm having scoring really really good-priced slings in the Twin Cities ...

P.ornata (1") - $15
S.calceatum (1") - $12
H.gigas (1.5") -$10
P.rufilata (.5") -$12
C.sanderi (1") -$15

i'm really stoked with these prices! Now i have to PM someone and go set up some new deli cups... feeding time begins...

man if i had a job, i'd have no time for this crap!
by the way, got most of them at LEAPING LIZARDS in the Twin Cities (MN) if anyone cares or is ever out that way... They're real good prices, about $10 cheaper than anywhere else i've seen... and there's no shipping when i drive out there =D

Pics will be coming very soon!

peace
a very happy dave

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holy crap! The price for the rufilata is insanely good! That has got to be one of the most beautiful tarantulas of them all..... *drool* So where are you getting all of these amazing prices again?

kellygirl

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
Dave, I just tried PMing you. Clean out your inbox...

Anyway, you're killing me. Did you leave anything for the rest of us?

Jeff

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ah yes, add to the whole thing 3 1" flame knees for freaking $4 a piece!!!!!!!

Amazing!!

kg- i spent about a good 2 hours down there talking about all the good T people and making good friends... There were about 65 species of Ts there from blondis to versis to poecs to psalms to just.. everything.. suntigers and chacos and red knees and curlyhairs and texas tans and rio golds and feather legs and a whole section of baboons...

There was a whole spinning jewelry case of slings.. there were about 50 flame knees for cheap!!!

i suppose i can always get those prices whenever the slings are in again!

the rufilatas are amazing! great great GREAT prices!!

and j- i know, i was talking about when i said i needed to PM someone :)

I will clean out my inbox now!!!

peace
a (still) very happy dave =D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Let me repeat myself --

brachypelma auratums for freaking $4 a piece...

$4.....

a PIECE....

and there were easily 30ish left! ( i just called back and she sold some!).. most around 1" or so...

i would buy them all up and sell them all because these things can go for easily a hundred to a couple hundred bucks when theyre older!!! I'm def. buying about 20 more of these guys tommorow...

anyways..

$4
=D

peace
dave

Last edited:

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i don't know, how much would it cost to ship some of your T's to minnesota?? :)

peace
dave

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
we got this huge UPS shipping guide at work, I looked at it for like five minutes and my brain exploded and blood gushed out of my ears. I'll talk to my boss cuz he'd be the one shipping it, but the more you ship the cheaper it is per item.