• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

The Arachnoporium (WWW.THEARACHNOPORIUM.COM)

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'll go first. I did a trade/purchase with Jason of Arachnoporium.

I sent him two male L. bishopi for his breeding project. We worked out a fair deal and he gave me credit towards my purchase of L. malayanus and a huntsman sling.

Jason was very helpful and seems to genuinely care about these animals. Not just about importing and selling them but about their care and especially breeding to preserve species for the future.

The malayanus is a new specie to the hobby and not a whole lot is known about it. Jason tracked down info and compiled it for me.

My shipment was expertly packed and all of my animals arrived in excellent health. I will buy from/trade with Arachnoporium again without hesitation!

Mike

Wendy Sell

Arachnopeon
I'll second that!

Man, he packed my new pair of cyriopagopas sps. tooo well, we could of played football

w/ them. He is very professional, not to mention extremely knowledgable in the hobby. I

too, believe he genuinley cares about the critters. I wouldn't hesitate either to do

bussiness w/ him again. Actually, i am looking forword to his new list. His prices seem to

be very reasonable too. can't beat that! :clap:

Last edited:

Nick12007

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I purchased 3 H. spinifer and 1 A. australis from him and found him to be very helpful, have good packaging, and a definite interest in the well-being of his sold animals. I would definitely buy more stuff from him in the future, and, as has been said, his pricelist is definitely reasonable.

Danielson659

Arachnopeon
I got the chance to go over to Jasons house and see all of his arachnids. He had just gotten a huge order in from Cairo Egypt. His house is insane and he has anything you could dream of Tarantulas, scorpions, true spiders, centipedes, and like all the other posts have said his prices are really great. I picked of a Dancing White Lady Spider "Carparachne species" that was from the Egypt order that i will be posting picture of. These spiders are out of this world. I will totally be getting all my spiders from him from now on.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Positive

Jason is one of the best invertebrates dealer when it comes to online selling. He gave me a female Goliath Birdeater without changing the price. He also maid a deal with me that if some of the tarantulas that I purchased happen to be a male in the future, He will trade it for a female. On top of that he also gave me 3 L. Para as a freebie!! :D Jason is really a good dealer to make transaction. He was very helpul about my question and always quickly responded my email. His a hard working guy and he always put alot of effort when his dealing with his costumers. Even though He ran out of Ceratogyrus brachycephalus which I already payed that's supposed to be ship with my last order. We decided that he will just send it to me once he have the supply back and the shipping charge will be FREE again :clap:. Hand down from this guy his really cool :worship:

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Aboslutely all POSITIVE!!!

I was sent a gorgeous A. bicegoi for a stellar deal. Packing was superb as was the customer service I recieved. He is very involved in the care of the Ts even after he sells them and is an amazing dealer. I definitely will buy from him again

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you/Clarrification

Hey man - thank you for the kind words. I just wanted to make a little clarification so nobody feels left out. I don't do freebies strictly so I can keep my prices low. I feel that I personally prefer a low overall cost as opposed to a spiderling I may not be looking for ... this way you get the species you want - and I keep my prices as low as possible.
This was a situation where a new E Commerce cart had implemented on my site and it was in testing phase. The L. para came up as $0 - thats not the customers fault and I am not going ask them to replace an order due to a website error. If it is my problem, I fix it. Thanks again for the compliment Genei, it is much appreciated.

Jason is one of the best invertebrates dealer when it comes to online selling. He gave me a female Goliath Birdeater without changing the price. He also maid a deal with me that if some of the tarantulas that I purchased happen to be a male in the future, He will trade it for a female. On top of that he also gave me 3 L. Para as a freebie!! :D Jason is really a good dealer to make transaction. He was very helpul about my question and always quickly responded my email. His a hard working guy and he always put alot of effort when his dealing with his costumers. Even though He ran out of Ceratogyrus brachycephalus which I already payed that's supposed to be ship with my last order. We decided that he will just send it to me once he have the supply back and the shipping charge will be FREE again :clap:. Hand down from this guy his really cool :worship:
:p

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
110% satisfied!!!!!!!!

This is by far THE best dealer that i have dealt with. Jason went out of his way to make sure that you are 100% happy. He gave me a terrific deal on some solifudges. I offered to send him some money for the shipping that he gave and he refused to take it. if you ever get a chance to talk to him, you can tell that he is very knowledgable about the animals that he sells. packaging was excellent and so was communication. This guy is truely THE BEST. I look forward to deal with him again. Thank you for everything Jason!

- KyuZo

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

got two pedes from Jason today, both in great shape. he replies to e-mails fast and answers questions throughly. great guy to deal with, totally recommended.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A+++!!!!

I can't even begin to explain how EASY and simple it was to order from Jason~! I've delt with a couple different people on AB so far, and BY FAR Jason's animals have been solid and completely flawless...I got the last G.Giganti (camel spider) from him today and I couldnt be more pleased...I'll definatly hit his store up before I look to another online dealer!
He's easy to get ahold of, responds VERY quickly to e-mails and is VERY straight in answering questions...I'd Highly recommend him to anyone and EVERYONE on AB!

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive

Just got some huntsman from jason.wow they look awesome.will be dealing with him again soon.nothing but a pleasure to deal with
Andy

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I received two T's from Jason today. Both looked great and were packed very well. One was even a bit larger than expected. Ordering was almost too easy. It was a pleasure to do business with him. I'll definitely be looking him up for future purchases. :worship:

Nick

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Absolutely Positive!

Jason and I had traded several emails each over a week contacted him over the fact he had some rare scorpions and a few pede species I had been window shopping. More specifically for Buthus occitanus he had listed on his site Jason tossed me an email and offered a package deal that made my eyes fall out of their sockets. I said sure, paid the difference and he told of his Asian shipment after a couple delays and agreed I want one of those Thai Giants as there is mighty good chance they're gravid. Meanwhile, he had learned he included a species he hadn't intended to in the package deal. Instead of reneging upon the deal, he said admitted his bad, took the dollar on the chin, and proceded forward with the original agreed package deal.

Today my 10 scorpions and 2 centipedes arrived alive and very healthy. A few gripes a couple of the B leptochelys nitzani were more diminutive than I desired however there was no prior agreement on size and my two A. amoreuxi arrived as two A. australis. Gee, my old friend A. australis again yet I found myself admiring them exceedingly very nice looking female and male and thankful they weren't the dreadful creamy pale Egyptian australis but gold ones.

Jason was an excellent transaction and very very communicative a positive show of his appealing service to customers. The packing was excellent, the shipping arrived at 10:24 am this morning in short I'd do business with Arachnoporium again.

TOP GRADE A-

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive

got some spiders in from Jason this week.everything went smooth and they are in great shape.ill def be doing buisness with him soon in the future!thanks
-Chris

dydek

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive

Got my Paraphysa Scrofa today from Jason. Ordering from Jason was so easy, communication with Jason is great, he responds on e-mails really fast. It was really pleasure do buisness with him and i will definitely get my next spiders from him.

Last edited:

Jonathan Rice

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Jason proved to be one of the best dealers I've ever dealt with. He's an excellent communicator, he's very positive, and his prices are great! We worked out a trade and sale combination and I couldn't be happier. All 5 specimens are in perfect condition, well fed, and very active. All t's were packed very well! Some of the best packing I've seen in a long time! I look forward to doing business with Jason again and would definitely recommend him to friends.

Corranthe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I ordered two slings from Jason and I have to say that the whole experience from beginning to end left me very impressed with his professionalism and his honest love for the creatures he sells. Ts came fat and happy. It was all around a great transaction and I will be doing business with him again in the future.

Thanks so much for all of your help Jason! :)

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

Jason is a really great guy. It's nice to have the person selling the animal contact you FIRST about shipping, etc...great communication. My GORGEOUS spiders arrived safe and sound, very well packed and on time. You can see he put time into the animal I received, it arrived well hydrated and fed...you can tell it wasn't biding its time in a cramped cup receiving a monthly cricket at best.

It's also nice to come across someone who is ACTUALLY knowledgeable and passionate about these creatures.

Good dude all the way around...he'll have more of my business for sure!

:clap:

Thanks Jason!

ShawnH

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very satifisfied

I just got my 6 slings from jason today, they all look awesome! Well pakaged and arrived precisely the time I requested. Great communications with jason via email and his genuine concern about the T's makes me definately able to say that I will be ordering again from him soon. {D

mechwar

Arachnopeon
#1 Arthropod Supplier on the net

I had the opporatunity to visit jason at his home and was able to see first hand the way he cares for his Theraphosids and customers. Literally all day he was feeding, rehydrating, and rehousing theraphosids. When someone would order a Tarantula, he would actually go through all the ones he had and pick out the best one to send. I actually listened to him talking to a customer which had ordered a spiderling H.Lividum and was sent an adult H.Lividum as he thought their were no spiderlings left. Upon finding out he did in fact have some spiderlings left, he proceeded to call this customer and inform her of his discovery and insisted she let him send her a spiderling free for his mistake....meaning he would have to pay the shipping himself. The thing I was most amazed at was the fact that he sent her an extra A.Versi with her order of 1 A.Versi and 1 H.Lividum spiderlings, he sent her the extra A.Versi because he sent her the adult Lividum instead of a spiderling...most people would have been pleased to recieve an adult instead of a spiderling. On top of the free A.Versi, when he found the H.Livid spiderling, he called her and asked if she wanted the spiderling sent to her!. I tried to talk him out of this figuring that he had rectified the situation by sending the extra A.versi ling alone, but no, he wanted to call and make absolutely sure that she was pleased with her order. She was, she told him that he didnt need to send her the spiderling. After insisting for a while he finally won and sent her a B.Smithi (she said she liked surprises and didnt need an H.Lividum spiderling since she got the adult :p). The extent that Jason goes to to make sure the customer is happy is fantastic. I can assure you that if you want a great experience with someone who cares about preservation, the well being of his arthropods, and cares about his customers more then any other supplier online, call Jason!

Last edited: