The $1 per gallon sale at PetCo is back, again (until Sept. 18)

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I missed the last sale. This is for 10 gallons up to 55g tanks, $1 per gallon. I'm thinking of jumping onto this sale this time around and grabbing that second 55g tank I have been wanting for quite some time now.

I wish it extended to 5 1/2 gallon tanks, cause half the time those cost more than 10g tanks, lol... and I use them more than anything else!

Kaimetsu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I missed the last sale. This is for 10 gallons up to 55g tanks, $1 per gallon. I'm thinking of jumping onto this sale this time around and grabbing that second 55g tank I have been wanting for quite some time now.

I wish it extended to 5 1/2 gallon tanks, cause half the time those cost more than 10g tanks, lol... and I use them more than anything else!
LOL i just got back from petco and i asked them myself if the sale included the 5 1/2 gallon tanks, since i need to pick two up eventually for when my avic versicolor and avic avicularia get bigger and i set them up with the robc method. I wish they could at least sell them for the same price as the 10 gallon tanks, but no they are like 14 bucks each.

I'm thinking about the 40 gallon for 40 bucks for when my boa gets bigger since this tank is actually deeper from front to back than the 55 tank that i got for free off craigslist, but i'll probably just wait til i find a better free tank on craigslist haha.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Woo! I bought a couple 40s when I worked there and they had this sale. I missed it the last two years. Don't know if it's worth it anymore with craigslist and all. I've gotten some pretty awesome deals with gently used tanks. {D