That Moment when... Your new T's piss you off

Tarantula20

Arachnosquire
Since my B.smithi sling is taking forever to grow as they should and I wanted to get more into brachys I picked up a 3 inch juvenile B.albo, When I got her I immediately noticed she was in premolt not even two hours later and she sealed off her hide entrance, Didn't even have a chance for a picture :(, I also picked up a Psalmo.Reduncus sling Ill have pics of the hopefully girl soon. :) IMG_7220.JPG

Plus a picture of my 6 inch A.geniculata IMG_7219.JPG

Steelo Johnson

Arachnado
I purchased an adult female GBB for my son on a Saturday. Son comes to my house Monday. This is what he gets to see. 20160812_020318.jpg

Also, I have a G. pulchra that loves to carry around coconut coir and will drop tons of it in its water dish 5 minutes after changing the water.

The culprit: 2016-07-28 00.23.25.jpg

Tarantula20

Arachnosquire
Cool those are great T's for your son, Of course Im assuming he's new to the hobby :)

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
That GBB may be hiding in it's hole right now.. but it will come out. and when it does, wowza! Love GBB's. they're usually pretty active.

Steelo Johnson

Arachnado
Cool those are great T's for your son, Of course Im assuming he's new to the hobby :)
He's very new. He took an interest due to mine. He's only 4, so I do all the care and maintenance for him. I usually buy the expensive ones for him and he'll save his money to buy others. Although, the fact he's only 4 and willing to save money, I buy those tarantulas too and put his money in a piggy bank.

Steelo Johnson

Arachnado
That GBB may be hiding in it's hole right now.. but it will come out. and when it does, wowza! Love GBB's. they're usually pretty active.
Hopefully soon. My son always wanted a GBB and the fact this one is an adult gives him an idea of how large his tarantulas will get.

Tarantula20

Arachnosquire
Awesome that you and your son can share a hobby, Me and my dad kinda have the same thing going but to a lesser extent. Now that Ive taught him pretty much every thing he does all the care for his Aphonopelma. hentzi!

MoonWeaver

Arachnopeon
Also, I have a G. pulchra that loves to carry around coconut coir and will drop tons of it in its water dish 5 minutes after changing the water.
I have an N. carapoensis that does this. I even tried moving the waterbowl to the other side of her (?) enclosure. She simply moved the dirt pile...:rolleyes:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I have an N. carapoensis that does this. I even tried moving the waterbowl to the other side of her (?) enclosure. She simply moved the dirt pile...:rolleyes:
She is trying to fill up that hole in the ground. You guys have no respect for landscaping. :p