Thanks to Everyone

Rav

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately my AGB Millipede has passed away this week. I may not post much but I've read a lot, so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here who helped me learn about inverts and how to be a good keeper, as this was the first one I've had. :eek:

She was already huge when I first got her many years ago, and never molted, so I am fairly confident she just died of old age, as there were no signs of disease or anything similar. Just kind of slowed down and stopped over a few weeks time. :(

But even though I am very sad, I can take my experience and what I have learned and hopefully apply it to some new invert friends in the future. I know the AGB isn't really available in the trade any more, but I was thinking having a few smaller ones together, instead of just one, could be a lot of fun :)

So again, "thank you!!", especially to Millipeter and E&A who answered my quesions and worries when I was new to everything. :clap:

In parting, here is the last video I took of her a while back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_mYXwVl1Cg

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
Sorry to hear but at least she had a good run. You can get small ones though they are a bit costly. Of course there are a bunch of cheap smaller species....

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very sorry to hear about your AGB passing. Millipedes are fantastic creatures, i certainly enjoy mine.