Thank you wife....

tebs

Arachnopeon
Wifey gave me 5 adult Ts for valentines :D

The last one was an L.parahybana....i didnt take a picture of it cause i got a lazy....maybe tonight i will....

Thank you wifey!

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
Very nice, I saw the black and white one at a LPS here for $35 and was tempted to buy it, but I really like the smaller guys in the T family(3" or lower). Grats on your new editions!

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh man.. You have the coolest wife. Im 13, so I wouldn't have a wife, but I wish my gf's would do that for me {D

tebs

Arachnopeon
Thanks again...everything except the cambridgei is a suspected female...but i dont know for sure till i get some molts goin'...ill be posting pics in here for confirmation for sure when they start molting....

i told the wife it'll be a while before i get more Ts.....but dammit i want some more now....

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't know any women who even like tarantulas, let alone any who would buy me one/some as a gift. A very lucky man, you are tebs.

Sonya

Arachnopeon
I would probably die for joy if someone kind soul buys me a tarantula or couple :D Your wife is AWSOME!

I think it's hard to find a mate if you own tarantulas. Many people hate them, in my opinion, without good reason. I'm girl and looking very normal so i have seen many thunderstruck facies when I have told about my exotic pets (and amount of them). After i have told my preference for black/death metal, people usually vanish quickly 'cause they apparently are frighten to have some kind of infection ;)

Luckily I have found my man who share my passion for tarantulas{D

tebs

Arachnopeon
Oh she doesn't like Ts....she just knows i love 'em so she hooks me up...yeah she's pretty awesome....

And Sonya, cool to know you're into black/death metal....if you have a chance check out my band...we play thrash/grind/death....i dont know...something like that....

http://www.myspace.com/incapacitate4

sorry for the shameless plug :D

Lolita

Arachnoknight
I would probably die for joy if someone kind soul buys me a tarantula or couple :D Your wife is AWSOME!

I think it's hard to find a mate if you own tarantulas. Many people hate them, in my opinion, without good reason. I'm girl and looking very normal so i have seen many thunderstruck facies when I have told about my exotic pets (and amount of them). After i have told my preference for black/death metal, people usually vanish quickly 'cause they apparently are frighten to have some kind of infection ;)

Luckily I have found my man who share my passion for tarantulas{D
yeah same here guys are like she has how many of what? my boyfriend turned a little green when he found out how big my LP's will get he puts up with it as long as he doesn't have to help rehouse them or anything

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Your band is sweet, I love metal music as well. Also, you're very lucky to get all those T's for valentines! My boyfriend hates my tarantulas, he won't put up with them. When we get our own place he says I can only keep one. I am hoping he will get used to them, because I know I couldn't keep just one.